KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think all those are lost to Lanky just yet, after speaking to a few of them lately.
Troy Mitchell may be the only one who moves on, which would be disappointing considering he is a local and it's a centenary year.
think i have heard about this bloke leaving lancy the last 3 or 4 years. maybe he enjoys hearing about himself on this forum, or are you writing about yourself?? either way, might be time to move on

I believe the mainland and the gum had their first hit out last nite, any one confirm any new faces and numbers.

The Mainland dont kick off their 2010 campainge till Fri the 15th... Heard Patto and 3 others went over for a kick with the Echuca boys last nite:thumbsu:

dont know where your gettin all your information from firefox but i can tell you tht four of those boys that you named will be running around in a lanky jumper this year.

My mails pretty good sloth but to break it down for you:
T. Mitchell - ky, plus looks like he'll be overseas for a couple of months too during the season. Hilton, is in Europe with no intention of returning any time soon, especially not for footy, A Parsons has retired about 5 times in the past 3 seasons - this time I reckon it'll stick but time will tel, Varcoe has gone to Gig, Cosby will wait to see how strong they're looking, Dullard is in Melbourne with no car/licence, and was dropped for the final last year anyway, R Mitchell, from what I hear, will be tied up with work/defence force commitments? Eddy's injury is usually a 12 month recovery, and the op was after the end of the season. Howard - far from committed as yet, probably in the morgan boat re: waiting to see how they line up, but 50/50 at best. So maybe four of those guysv(Eddy, R Mitchell, Morgan, Parsons) will pull the jumper on at some stage during the year, but as for any huge commitment/output, i'd have my doubts.

A few rumours going round about players moving can anyone confirm

Rattray-Congupna
Haysom boys- Bendigo leagues?
Pearce,Norman-Merrigum

Rushworth, Avenel, VT and Longwood all very quiet on the recruitment front, most teams have started pre-season so surely they would start announcing recruits soon?

Rattray-Congupna
Pearce,Norman-Merrigum

Rushworth, Avenel, VT and Longwood all very quiet on the recruitment front, most teams have started pre-season so surely they would start announcing recruits soon?

D.Freedman from murch to COLL for luke ball but then to be delisted after he gets the mike on brownlow night.....
S.Melino from Ardy to Richmond but to be suspended for out parting Benny Cuz
R.Young from Ardy to do hair modeling for Ripcurl that will be a big loss as nobody shines like ray ray...
S.Laporta from Undera to Nagambi for a straight swap with Rattray and Nagambi to win the flag in june....
Eddy from Lanky to be poached by Lemo not Lemnos for a lifetime supply of hair spray.. could be the move of the year...
That is what ive been told so if anyone thinks any diffa call me on 1800TRADE I do star signs and can predict the KDFL 2010 GF Winner

D.Freedman from murch to COLL for luke ball but then to be delisted after he gets the mike on brownlow night.....
R.Young from Ardy to do hair modeling for Ripcurl that will be a big loss as nobody shines like ray ray...
S.Laporta from Undera to Nagambi for a straight swap with Rattray and Nagambi to win the flag in june....
Eddy from Lanky to be poached by Lemo not Lemnos for a lifetime supply of hair spray.. could be the move of the year...
That is what ive been told so if anyone thinks any diffa call me on 1800TRADE I do star signs and can predict the KDFL 2010 GF Winner

Well you got the winner right last year!, when it was down to the last 2 anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you got the winner right last year!, when it was down to the last 2 anyway.

Hahahaha Nagambi had the flag ingraved in june and forgot there was another 3month to play.... oh well they will back up there again this year.

Doesn't need to be a Brownlow night for Freeman to work the mic Boofa, any random Thursday after "meals" usually does the trick..
Spot on about R. Young, problem being that the last time i saw him he'd taken to the mop with clippers, quite surprising..

On a serious note, Murch start next week so we'll see how the pre-xmas recruiting drive pans out....even still, we'll wait til late March to confirm recruits 100%.

Rattray-Congupna
Pearce,Norman-Merrigum

Rattray 100% committed to Nagambie for season 2010.

Nagambie still hopeful of retaining the Haysom boys, but they're likely to be on the move and playing in either the GVFL or BFL, still not committed to a club at this point.

Dave hansfords stay at shepp east is short lived... stanhope will be keeping him for 2010... not sure the reasoning behind it all..
can anybody fill me in from stanhope on the situation...

Dave hansfords stay at shepp east is short lived... stanhope will be keeping him for 2010... not sure the reasoning behind it all..

Not sure he is playing here he has a new job in shep that requires him to work week-ends

The impression i get from hansford leaving shepp east is that he has a new job that involves nites and w,end work this year and is unable to play football at all?????? Or who knows it may well be a smoke screen to play at the mainland in 2010?? All i know is if he decides to play then the coaching staff at shepp east wouldnt be to happy considering he was to be there assistant coach this year?? time will tell hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

The impression i get from hansford leaving shepp east is that he has a new job that involves nites and w,end work this year and is unable to play football at all?????? Or who knows it may well be a smoke screen to play at the mainland in 2010?? All i know is if he decides to play then the coaching staff at shepp east wouldnt be to happy considering he was to be there assistant coach this year?? time will tell hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah not playing at all, as you and a couple of others of mentioned, new job involves weekend work which cancels out footy full stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back