Rumour Kerr's gonna Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a genuinely average bloke. Shocking temper, bad on the sauce, bit of a bully and not a great with his treatment of the ladies. Dad very similar.

I've got a mate who used to spend quite a bit of time with Kerr and his old man before Kerr got drafted. He had some interesting stories to tell about Kerr's Dad - a very harsh and angry man from the sounds of it.

Last edited:
Keep an eye out for coming news of D.Kerr continuing his Eagles playing days party habits resulting in unrest at home and shots being thrown at those near and dear to him. s**t bloke so I certainly wouldn't be surprised.
Do you mean shots fired?

Or actual shot glasses thrown?

Yeah come on guys, if you heard a rumour say 'allegedly' and 'not sure if true but a rumour i heard....'

This isnt primary school 'i know something you dont know and if you knew it youd think it was awesome but im not going to tell you'

needs reddit style downvote button.

I've got a mate who used to spend quite a bit of time with Kerr and his old man before Kerr got drafted. He had some interesting stories to tell about Kerr's Dad - a very harsh and angry man from the sounds of it.
Bad temper. Two mates witnessed Kerr plus Dad punch on with a group of teenagers. Contrary to claims made, they were according to these two the instigators.

But yeah, I know people who knew Daniel and more broadly his family, both through football and social life. I have heard he has a pretty explosive temper, likes to party or used to and can be average with the ladies. His dad though, well Roger as you said is allegedly a very harsh, angry and hard man.

Bad temper. Two mates witnessed Kerr plus Dad punch on with a group of teenagers. Contrary to claims made, they were according to these two the instigators.

But yeah, I know people who knew Daniel and more broadly his family, both through football and social life. I have heard he has a pretty explosive temper, likes to party or used to and can be average with the ladies. His dad though, well Roger as you said is allegedly a very harsh, angry and hard man.
I've heard Josh Wooden pulled heaps of chicks.

If someone with a pill that rude can pull, "average" must be a complimentary term.

Meh he's done his service at the Eagles best to him for the rest of his life, Not sure what is so interesting about an ex-player and his habits but I guess it's an attempt to dig it into the Eagles fans.

Enjoy wasting your time following drama caused by a player we will never see play in the AFL again.

Interesting how Kerr used to always poll well at the Brownlow medal counts. Contradicts what a lot of people say about him and from what I have seen from him personally.

Meh he's done his service at the Eagles best to him for the rest of his life, Not sure what is so interesting about an ex-player and his habits but I guess it's an attempt to dig it into the Eagles fans.

Washing your hands of your players once they're of no further use... it's the eagle way.

Maybe if you guys hadn't let them get away with murder as long as they were winning you games you may have produced some better citizens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Washing your hands of your players once they're of no further use... it's the eagle way.

Maybe if you guys hadn't let them get away with murder as long as they were winning you games you may have produced some better citizens.

Sorry?

Does Daniel or any player need Eagles employee's to follow him around to make sure hes got his life on track?

Is he under Eagles contract?

If he is I can understand your post.

Enjoy wasting your time following drama caused by a player we will never see play in the AFL again.
persecution complex much? not everything is about you.

Yeah Heath black is another one of those shithead ex-eagles

Oh wait......

This thread reminds me of an amusing running gag on another forum I visit. Someone will post for example:

"Omg I can't believe Dwayne Russell just said that. Anyone else hear it?"

Others then chime in "yeah, unbelievable, my kids were watching too." "That's the kind of thing you might hear at the pub after too many beers, but on national tv jesus christ.. " "Wouldn't be surprised if the police get invovled here, theres laws against this kind of thing"

Meanwhile anyone clueless to the gag is desperately typing "what did he say????? I've rewound it 20 times on foxtel go can't hear anything?? what happened??????????

jeff-farmer.jpg

Yeah Heath black is another one of those shithead ex-eagles

Oh wait......
That's poor

Heath is helping young people

He runs talks which assist people who might be suicidal

He talks about his mistakes and depression and now people can change thief lives

Just as up ....I have met Heath and worked on projects with him. I'm a counsellor and he's doing a great job

Sorry but you needed to know that

Heath Black haha. The bloke who got his face smashed in by Heath is a good friend of mine. Ironically he is also a massive Dockers fan and was just walking up to him to congratulate him on a win. Must be the footballer to bash 1 of his own fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back