Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

Stalker-Season-1-New-Promotional-Poster-stalker-cbs-37504106-726-300.jpg

So many tears Ze Tyre

You're one of my favourites Pup's and your analysis always is spot on :rainbow:
**** me, just looked through the whole fred, it's full of uncontested, behind the ball likes :$

I'm an acquired taste FWIW brah :rainbow: always nice to know I have some fans out there though :thumbsu:

In unrelated news if anyone has found Croat tiger's phone lost at the MCG yesterday please hand it into the Rihcmond FC

View attachment 156174

Crushing first reply. I look forward to reading the ensuing Tyreboyz meltdowns spread evenly throughout the rest of this thread too!

Crushing first reply. I look forward to reading the ensuing Tyreboyz meltdowns spread evenly throughout the rest of this thread too!
To be fair Croat tiger has handled himself exemplary through this thread; anyone else would've melted under the weight of such an epic backfire but other than letting fly with a few D/H's, Croats hasn't burst his tyres and has done a top job :thumbsu:

To be fair Croat tiger has handled himself exemplary through this thread; anyone else would've melted under the weight of such an epic backfire but other than letting fly with a few D/H's, Croats hasn't burst his tyres and has done a top job :thumbsu:

I give him a solid rating of 28 psi

Tyreboyz has just kept on trucking, even if it's on a truck with 3 wheels because he can't change the busted one.

You obviously don't know that myth was busted over week ago do you?...:$

No live action shots Tiger.

The circumstantial evidence mounted, did not comfortably satisfy the bay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But that's such a strange argument, I'll take the wheel off, then leave it for 3 hours until I put the new one on? The evidence to me seems that it was done by your Mrs.

This is the crux of it Croat. We want to believe, we really do but somethings just slighty out of alignment.

But that's such a strange argument, I'll take the wheel off, then leave it for 3 hours until I put the new one on? The evidence to me seems that it was done by your Mrs.
I didn't have jack you twit it was a Sunday buses come every 45 plus minutes I had to buy one from repco at a shopping center then wait for the bus to comeback....why am i explaining this to you am I oj simpson or something worried about your verdict?....:rolleyes:

This is the crux of it Croat. We want to believe, we really do but somethings just slighty out of alignment.

Alignment ...heh :$

I didn't have jack you twit it was a Sunday buses come every 45 plus minutes I had to buy one from repco at a shopping center then wait for the bus to comeback....why am i explaining this to you am I oj simpson or something worried about your verdict?....:rolleyes:

Wouldn't someone that has changed tyres already have a jack:) who doesn't have a jack? Aren't you like 50? How many years have you driven around without one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back