Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty disturbing that a bloke going to the footy is being e-stalked when he never even went into a high profile area like the cheersquad, or did anything stupid (aside from wearing a wig and facepaint).

Tyreboys man, you need a social skills coach.
Bayer you need to lighten up, characters are always going to photographed or filmed at venues how else would we have shot of the original KFC boy then?...:rolleyes:

Like i said i don't care what you think i have nothing to prove you flogs are just mega s**t stirrers looking for lolz.

Tiger I'm here for support mate, i've given it my best shot to put the brakes on this whole thing.

Tell you what, as a show of good faith i went out and purchased you a new sat nav system.

image.jpg

Bayer you need to lighten up, characters are always going to photographed of film at venues how else would we have shot of the original KFC boy then?...:rolleyes:

KFC Boy chose to be in the cheer squad, and routinely acts like a dick in plain view.

Going after average people in the normal crowd is poor form.

Last edited:
KFC Boy chose to be in the cheer squad, and routinely acts pike a dick in plain view.

Going after average people in the normal crowd is poor form.
Are you kidding me?, this kid took photgraphs with heaps of people that aked him at half time, he's so rapt in his own character he has a selfie cartoon printed on the front of his t-shirt....:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BqXHM9w.jpg

What game plan is this please enlighten us?...o_O:confused:o_O:confused:

Granted, it's very hard to explain. However, it always involves multiple Jacks, and usually results in us going in circles and spinning our wheels.

As a supporter, it's tyring to watch, and it's driving me nuts.

Any clearer?

I didn't have jack you twit it was a Sunday buses come every 45 plus minutes I had to buy one from repco at a shopping center then wait for the bus to comeback....why am i explaining this to you am I oj simpson or something worried about your verdict?....:rolleyes:

Why not get a mate to give you a lift

Why not ring the RACV

Why not admit you cant change a tyre Nokia tigre

Granted, it's very hard to explain. However, it always involves multiple Jacks, and usually results in us going in circles and spinning our wheels.

Any clearer?

So the Dees can't use a jack either?

Any clearer?
You mean something like this?......

hamster-wheel-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back