Roast Kick-ins

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely doing my head in. Hurley shouldn't be allowed near it, he just doesn't see the options in front of him and has no sense of the timing involved in those doing the spread. I just cannot keep watching him kick it to the pack at that same damn spot anymore :(

Hurley gave it to bj who did the exact same...

I can see what they are trying now, and it came off at the end.

Go long and wide drawing the traffic over, then you bring the ball to ground flinging into the hopefully clear corridor or fat side.

Good when it worked, not the previous six in a row that came straight back in.

Go long and wide drawing the traffic over, then you bring the ball to ground flinging into the hopefully clear corridor or fat side.

Thats spot on Howard.

They are trying systems that will take this team forward. As Woosha said a couple of weeks back, the ones that come back in are generally very scrappy because of the nature of the contested and congested area around the forward line.

Like you point out though, when we win the ball it brings our fleet footed runners into play which as we have seen can be devistating!

BJ did it once as far as i recall. I might be wrong but i'm pretty sure that Hurley is the main man. I don't mind the concept, but if there is someone else on then surely you go there instead. Hurley simply wasn't seeing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back