Fixture King 'Charles' Curnow 100 goal watch in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
This King is a hybrid of Lebron James and Lionel Messi, and I think he is primed to be the first player since Budwah to kick a Ton (even before the finals) next season.

He had the pedigree, talent and power to do it, especially being fed from maybe the best midfield the AFL has seen since the Lions and their fab four in the 00s.

Easiest flogstadamus prefix tag ever..

Post your bitter tears and jelly melts here you peasant supporters of inferior clubs !

No lies detected…

All hail, King Charles!

homer-simpsons.gif

BTW not trolling or joking either.

I am deadly seriously. King Charles will kick 100 games next season. He is the AFL version of Lionel Messi and Michael Jordan in their prime combined.
That's not how you spell Nick Daicos.

I am deadly seriously. King Charles will kick 100 games next season. He is the AFL version of Lionel Messi and Michael Jordan in their prime combined.
Both were s**t at footy though? And what about poor Prince Harry McKay? He really is the red headed outcast now the poor bastard

Is this the same Turdnow that, aside from two days out against the worst AFL side in history, averaged less than 2.6 goals a game? And went missing during finals? 🤣

he is primed to be the first player since Budwah to kick a Ton (even before the finals) next season.

Well he’s definitely not going to do it in finals is he :$

He is the AFL version of Lionel Messi and Michael Jordan in their prime combined.

How many championships has he won?

Going to be tough as he doesn't turn up for finals

Hey nuffie

If you read my OP, you will see I stated he will kick the Ton before ours campaign start.

Hawthorn fans and illiteracy, name me a more iconic duo ???

Having a player kick 100 these days would be a remarkable achievement with zones and players pressing up and back but also a *n disaster from a team perspective if anything happened to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“King” Charlie’s most recent form.

Elim Final = 1 goal
Semi Final = 1 goal
Prelim Final = 1 goal

I’ve done the Maths and extrapolated his recent form to run over the course of 2024.

He therefore should kick 23 goals in 2024, barring injuries/ suspensions/ omissions due to lack of form.

“King” Charlie’s most recent form.

Elim Final = 1 goal
Semi Final = 1 goal
Prelim Final = 1 goal

I’ve done the Maths and extrapolated his recent form to run over the course of 2024.

He therefore should kick 23 goals in 2024, barring injuries/ suspensions/ omissions due to lack of form.
Wrong, unless all games in 2024 are finals for some reason.

Needs a Gary Rohan-like finals resurgence - recalling the time when HE put the Pies to the sword in THAT game when IT mattered most - to reclaim his dignity.

His recent form is 1 gpg, you won't make finals, ergo 23 goals for 2024 if he plays every possible game :shrug:
Nah, he's a H&A superstar. Just watch him kick 10 against your mob next chance he gets (as long as it's not a final)!

Peter Hudson finds 100 goals to be a kind of a cute goal for Chokie Curnow and wishes him all the best in achieving this tiny milestone.

s-l1200.jpg

Yes I think Peter McKenna kicked 143 the year Huddo got 150, poor Jezza was a distant 3rd and still kicked more than Curnow ever will in a season.

McKenna.jpg

He is another pretender, a footy equivalent of DavidWarner tho probably not as odious.

If the fixture is further tilted in Carlollies favour theyd be playing Norf every week and then the pretender might kick around 80.

This King is a hybrid of Lebron James and Lionel Messi, and I think he is primed to be the first player since Budwah to kick a Ton (even before the finals) next season.

He had the pedigree, talent and power to do it, especially being fed from maybe the best midfield the AFL has seen since the Lions and their fab four in the 00s.

Easiest flogstadamus prefix tag ever..

Post your bitter tears and jelly melts here you peasant supporters of inferior clubs !

this will only happen if they get to play us twice in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back