Competitions Knockout Tipping Comp 2017 - Congrats un_eggs!

Remove this Banner Ad

May I suggest next year a 3xo format like we do on the NFL board to make the comp last longer. Feels like a waste of time to put tips in for the whole season and get knocked out first week. Alternatively start the comp in week 5 after things have settled a bit and we have a clearer indicator of who's hot and who's not.

May I suggest next year a 3xo format like we do on the NFL board to make the comp last longer. Feels like a waste of time to put tips in for the whole season and get knocked out first week. Alternatively start the comp in week 5 after things have settled a bit and we have a clearer indicator of who's hot and who's not.
May I suggest next year to put in better tips. Then the comp might last longer :thumbsu:

Yep 14 left, will put next week's tips up tomorrow for the 14 remaining.

Just because we lost a lot in the first round doesn't mean these 14 won't make it past last years round 13. Disappointing to lose soo many people in the first week but those are the breaks.

Good luck to the remaining 14.

Yep 14 left, will put next week's tips up tomorrow for the 14 remaining.

Just because we lost a lot in the first round doesn't mean these 14 won't make it past last years round 13. Disappointing to lose soo many people in the first week but those are the breaks.

Good luck to the remaining 14.
Think it should be just down to the 2 who had faith in the dons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back