Competitions Knockout Tipping Comp 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the 5th year that i will be running this comp and i hope to continue making it an annual fixture of the board. Hopefully we can get as many entrants as possible and if you have a little bit of spare time on your hands during the lead up to preseason then you might want to get your tips in early.

Link to the 2017 comp : https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/knockout-tipping-comp-2017-congrats-un_eggs.1157412/

This is a footy tipping comp you all might have played before but with a slight difference.

Just tip one game winner for every round for all 23 rounds before the first game of round 1.

Link to the 2018 Fixture : http://www.afl.com.au/fixture

Please be aware that this comp is different to the usual pick 1 winner a week each week, this comp requires all 23 picks to be made and sent to me before round 1.

Please also tip who you think will finish 10th after round 23.

You will advance to the next round should you get the tip right. Should you get a tip wrong... then you are knocked out of the competition - A drawn game will count as a loss, you must tip a winner

The last person in the comp wins.

If there are more than one person left and then the following week they all get eliminated (i.e. all get their tips wrong), then they will not get eliminated as there needs to be one person left standing to be heralded the winner. If by round 23 there is still more than one person left (very doubtful but just in case), then the person whose chosen team is closest to 10th place will win.

Restrictions:

-You Cannot tip the same team twice in a row to win
-You Cannot tip the same team more than 5 times throughout the year
-You Cannot tip against the same team more than 5 times throughout the year

PRIZES:
1. A nice shiny forum badge - will be in the form of a boxing glove with KO on it.

2. A $50 Gift voucher from the Bomber Shop posted to you OR a $50 contribution in your name towards the Essendon Board player sponsorship pledge OR a straight up internet transfer of $50 direct to your bank account. The winners choice.

The competition is restricted to members of BF Essendon supporters.

Your tips need to be lodged through to myself via PM or email (DO NOT POST YOUR TIPS IN THIS THREAD) before 5:00pm on Thursday 22 March 2018 (It's the Thursday when round 1 begins). Tips lodged after that deadline will not be accepted.

You may change your tips anytime until Thursday 22 March 2018 at 5:00pm. After this deadline, you may not change your tips.

An example of how to post your tips: sent to me via PM. Do not post in this thread.

bgt2110
R1: Richmond
R2: Hawthorn
R3: Melbourne
R4: Adelaide
R5: Sydney
R22: Geelong
R23: St Kilda

10th Place: Hawthorn

Competition Hall Of Fame Winners
2014 Beerfish
2015 daffo
2016 Dennis ClarkeM
2017 un_eggs

It really is that simple. You only post your tips ONCE and never have to do them again all year.

First you need to post if you are interested in playing so I can see the numbers. If you want to enter please indicate your interest in this thread.

You are welcome to send me your tips at anytime up until the deadline of Thursday 22 March 2018 at 5.00pm.

Confirmed Entries : Tips given to me entered in blue, Tips confirmed by me as compliant in red

Orasia Fantazio
CourtzMajora
Jaxes
straightuplazy
Bombermania
TDay
bombre-boy
mike14
ghostdog
Big Fresh
Scezza
Beerfish