Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

por_please_ya I’m heading into the world of minecraft soon, can’t wait to walk on the Hallowed ground of Outback.
Mobbs has given me the charter, OMG sounds so wild and FUN. I know the first thing I’m gonna build way up near my joint :D

por_please_ya I’m heading into the world of minecraft soon, can’t wait to walk on the Hallowed ground of Outback.
Mobbs has given me the charter, OMG sounds so wild and FUN. I know the first thing I’m gonna build way up near my joint :D
Woop woop! Excited :D

No one told me there was gonna be Rebecca Black :|
No one.
I don't have any particular like for Rebecca Black. Her music's pretty dumb. It's just not as bad as some others, and she was a total amateur so she's grossly over-critcised.

Boop Boop! Excited :D
Fixed :koala:

Dunno if I’ll get in there tonight, I’m still navigating several things on the new laptop…I haven't used windows for about 10 years :|

Fixed :koala:

Dunno if I’ll get in there tonight, I’m still navigating several things on the new laptop…I haven't used windows for about 10 years :|
I'm not on it tonight at all. Wow at not using it in that long :O that's gumnuts.

I don't have any particular like for Rebecca Black. Her music's pretty dumb. It's just not as bad as some others, and she was a total amateur so she's grossly over-critcised.
I honestly have no idea who she is or what she sings, she could knock on my door and I wouldn’t know her tbh! All l I know is she not a Koala so she sucks :koala:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not on it tonight at all. Wow at not using it in that long :O that's gumnuts.
Ive used apple, mac, ipad, iphone…Ive got them all. Before that was windows for a long time so it’s coming back to me slowly, I only picked it up yesterday so still setting stuff up.
The weather here is crazy tonight, so cold and windy :O I doubt I’ll be going outside for a couple of days anywy.

Hey TheInjuryFactory, you gonna post a team? or nah?
6CK1KLa.png

It's coming soon.

I honestly have no idea who she is or what she sings, she could knock on my door and I wouldn’t know her tbh! All l I know is she not a Koala so she sucks :koala:
Unbelievable. And shocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back