Lachie Hunter - Alleged bloody idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Charlie, did you tell your parents everything. The parents would not and do not have to know why Hunter was on his why to their house. Who knows why but I'm calling BS it was a coincidence and I reckon most people like me who have done the odd stupid thing in their life also knows its BS.

You’re ignoring the fact a grown man in Hunter would need to make the decision to drop in to the parents house of Baileys GF. There’s so much bizarre with that being the story. Or if as you say, the parents weren’t aware, what were they going to do? Hang out the front of the parents house? A grown man and a 19yr old rookie our the front of a well to do property in a very well to do area. Just hanging?

I’ve done plenty of stupid things in my life LB, even worse than what’s happened with Lach and I still find it bizarre.
At 27, after a few drinks, I definitely wouldn’t have been dropping in to the parents house of my 19yr old teamates Girlfriend. While the parents are home.

Have a think about it. Your take on what happened is genuinely bizarre. Unless you think just dropping in to the parents house is normal.

I’d be all over your theory if it was Baileys house or the house he shared with his GF but the Parents? Nup. Bizarre

I may be a bit weird and kind of a douche but I have definitely embarrassed myself in front of friends and strangers. If you have not then congrats. One thing I know about being a bit weird, kinda douche embarrassment in front of friends and strangers is the guilt you feel for causing that embarrassment

Fortunately this is an opportunity for growth. I tend to agree with Caro and would hope and expect this does not become a club managed response and I believe if clubs continue to produce their own media then it is nothing but propaganda

The next time Hunter, Smith and Gowers play in the same team. If Denis was still commentating it might be a bit like this, Hunter races of the bench and causes carnage to an unsuspecting opposition utility player, Bailey Smith comes in to lend a hand and Hunter emerges from the carnage with the ball and delivers it to the goal square to a stay at home Gowers. That is as simple as 123.

I may be a bit weird and kind of a douche but I have definitely embarrassed myself in front of friends and strangers. If you have not then congrats. One thing I know about being a bit weird, kinda douche embarrassment in front of friends and strangers is the guilt you feel for causing that embarrassment

Fortunately this is an opportunity for growth. I tend to agree with Caro and would hope and expect this does not become a club managed response and I believe if clubs continue to produce their own media then it is nothing but propaganda
You should join the W.D.B (Weird Douche Bags), we watch the chase every night and abuse
the contestants when they get an easy question wrong and do other fun stuff.

You should join the W.D.B (Weird Douche Bags), we watch the chase every night and abuse
the contestants when they get an easy question wrong and do other fun stuff.
I didnt think it was weird watching the Chase :oops:

You’re ignoring the fact a grown man in Hunter would need to make the decision to drop in to the parents house of Baileys GF. There’s so much bizarre with that being the story. Or if as you say, the parents weren’t aware, what were they going to do? Hang out the front of the parents house? A grown man and a 19yr old rookie our the front of a well to do property in a very well to do area. Just hanging?

I’ve done plenty of stupid things in my life LB, even worse than what’s happened with Lach and I still find it bizarre.
At 27, after a few drinks, I definitely wouldn’t have been dropping in to the parents house of my 19yr old teamates Girlfriend. While the parents are home.

Have a think about it. Your take on what happened is genuinely bizarre. Unless you think just dropping in to the parents house is normal.

I’d be all over your theory if it was Baileys house or the house he shared with his GF but the Parents? Nup. Bizarre
[/QUOTE
Everyone has mobile phone, what’s up groups everone know where everyone is in todays life. to the idiot who thinks I’m talking about his GF I’m not, there is no innuendo there.
All I’m saying in my view it’s more than likely he knew Smith was there, especially if it close to where he lives and was going there for a lift, convince smith to come whatever. People think differently when drunk, gee we have all done it. I’ll drive around the corner and get smithy to stop me at Gower house. Yet each to there own, just a coincidence? Believe what you want, I don’t buy it.

[/QUOTE
Everyone has mobile phone, what’s up groups everone know where everyone is in todays life. to the idiot who thinks I’m talking about his GF I’m not, there is no innuendo there.
All I’m saying in my view it’s more than likely he knew Smith was there, especially if it close to where he lives and was going there for a lift, convince smith to come whatever. People think differently when drunk, gee we have all done it. I’ll drive around the corner and get smithy to stop me at Gower house. Yet each to there own, just a coincidence? Believe what you want, I don’t buy it.

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE

You’re running off track now LB. You’re making less sense. This has nothing to do with his GF. That’s not doubted.

Driving to the parents house is bizarre. As I said. You must not find that a strange thing to do and I can understand why you think he drove there if that’s the case.

Tell me this though, LB. Why would Hunter DRIVE somewhere to get a lift because he didn’t want to drink and drive?

London Bulldog believes strongly in his story because he's told it 4 times.

I'm thinking he was heading to Gowers' place, going along the gf's street by coincidence, spots Bailey's car parked out the front, thinks "I'm a bit done up, I'll get Baz to drive me", pulls out his phone while doing a U-turn in the narrow street, fumbles the phone, hands slip off the wheel as he turns, puts his foot on the wrong pedal (we've all done that :p) and sideswipes the four cars. Uh-oh. Phones Baz "Er um I'm out near your car, are you around?"
And the rest is history.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

London Bulldog believes strongly in his story because he's told it 4 times.

I'm thinking he was heading to Gowers' place, going along the gf's street by coincidence, spots Bailey's car parked out the front, thinks "I'm a bit done up, I'll get Baz to drive me", pulls out his phone while doing a U-turn in the narrow street, fumbles the phone, hands slip off the wheel as he turns, puts his foot on the wrong pedal (we've all done that :p) and sideswipes the four cars. Uh-oh. Phones Baz "Er um I'm out near your car, are you around?"
And the rest is history.

He plowed in to the one car causing it to clean up 3 other cars. Would be going 40kph minimum to do that sort of damage.
Risky trying to pull in to a car park doing 40+kmh.
Unless that’s how Lachie pulls in to car parks. Doing 40kmh.

Was definitely looking at his phone though. No ones crashes in to parked with their eyes on the road. Even with a belly full.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back