Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife reckons I can't multi-task.
Well, I can use a computer, masturbate, AND keep an eye on the door all at the same time.
My wife said the same thing to me, and I then accused her of a similar shortcoming. To prove my point, I told her to sit down and shut up, and guess what - she couldn't do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A judge is hearing divorce applications, and the first applicant for the morning is an elderly farmer dressed in his Sunday best suit.

"Can you state your case to the court, please?" the judge asks.

The farmer looks confused. "My case?"

"Yes, I need to hear about your case so I can make a ruling."

The farmer looks even more confused. "Well Sir, I don't got a Case, but I got a John Deere and it's one mighty fine tractor."

The judge is unimpressed, but stays calm. "Let me re-phrase the question. What are your grounds for making this divorce application?"

"My grounds?" The farmer looks even more worried. "My grounds don't got nothing to do with me wanting a divorce, I plow my grounds with the John Deere and plant crops."

The judge is getting even more annoyed. "No, that is not what I mean at all. I'll put it another way, do you have a grudge?"

"Yes sir, I do got a grudge."

"Excellent, tell me about your grudge."

The farmer explains. "Well my grudge is made of bricks, it has a roller door and its where I park the John Deere when I've finished plowing the grounds."

The judge is furious. "No, no, no!" He breaths deeply, and asks the farmer very slowly, "Why do want to get a divorce from your wife?"

"Well Your Honor, I can't seem to have a meaningful conversation with her."

I relabelled all the jars in my wife's spice rack. I'm not in trouble yet ........... but the thyme is cumin.
WBYcij8.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back