Last Man Standing 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone else notice the AFL ones dont open until 26th of march. looks like we wont be able to breeze through round 1 by picking sydney in LMS now

Nah they are not opening it up on the first week because there is only one match

I asked my brother who lives on the gc who to pick. He doesn't follow NRL either but said don't pick GC as they suck, so I went with the cowboys. For 50k, worth just blind guessing for the first few rounds and if still alive take it more seriously later...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benji gets over 5,000 of us home in golden point. God Bless him. :D
Indeed. Had a bit riding on the Tigers, so I definitely got out of jail. Still....nothing wrong with good luck.

looks like NO bonus bet if you get knocked out either this year sportingbet just dont give out bonus or freebets anymore

damn out already :(
not surprised by no free stuff, more and more aus bookies becoming more like the euro bookkies these days...

Centrebet, Sportsbet/IASbet, Luxbet all have free bet offers all the time :confused:

Have they said no bonus bet when you get eliminated?
They usually wait a few rounds before handing out bonus bets to account holders who are knocked out.

Did anyone join the Twitter league?:confused:

Only 195 entrants to start with, a prize of 1k (probably a bonus bet) and already 40 or so have been knocked out, don't mind those odds at all, 150 or so left for a 1k prize.:)

Have they actually stated though there are no bonus bets? The round isn't even finished yet

Have they actually stated though there are no bonus bets? The round isn't even finished yet
Nah, I'm just guessing because a lot have been knocked out that they won't hand bonus bets out this year after the first round.

I could be wrong though, and they could see it as a chance to get those account holders who were knocked out to bet more.:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back