Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eurotrip! "Heres a fun fact......You made out with ur sister!" lol love that movie!

Office Space.

milton1.jpg

"I could set the building on fire..."

:D

Syriana, for the third time. Love this flick, 8/10.

"Some 100 game winger and Ruthinium Groupy, got off-message at North Melbourne, thinks he's gonna run this up the flagpole, make a name for himself, maybe get elected some two-bit, national Footy administrator from nowhere, with the result that the Bullies or Roos can suddenly start having, at our expense, all the advantages we enjoy here. Pig's arse, I tell you. Pig's arse, sir. Corruption of the salary-cap! CORRUPTION!?? Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and in cigarettes. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here, instead of fighting over scraps of meat in the ressies. Corruption is why we win Grand Finals." -John Elliott, 2002.

I watched the movie DISTURBIA last night by myself after everyone went to bed. Thought it was going to be really creepy but it wasnt bad at all. Infact the movie was one of the best I have seen in ages.

Shrek the Third, great in my opinion ;), nah it was alright, i liked the first one the most.

I'll be seeing Hostel 2 soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, its 5am. Almost finished my shift. Got 'Rolling with the 9's' rolling on one screen, and trolling bigfooty on the other... s**t movie. Don't bother... Unless of course you like black english guys saying 'blood' and 'pussyhole' every 5 seconds...

I watched the movie DISTURBIA last night by myself after everyone went to bed. Thought it was going to be really creepy but it wasnt bad at all. Infact the movie was one of the best I have seen in ages.

You obviously haven't had the full cinematic experience like me, watching it in a cinema with loud mouth teeny boppers. :rolleyes:

At least I got a free ticket out of it, after I complained to the manager!

ps. How good was the prank he pulls on the party next door!! :D

Oceans 13.

Pretty silly stuff, but much better than Oceans 12.

the first one was enough...i could remember watching it thinking the only thing they are scamming is the people that paid to see this tripe.

how about this snippet from a UK newspaper review of the latest:

"its just the tiniest bit better than oceans twelev. to be worse, or as bad, the film would have had to have been a single 122 minute shot of 13 dead haddocks (uk equivalent of flake) on a slab"

OUCH.

You obviously haven't had the full cinematic experience like me, watching it in a cinema with loud mouth teeny boppers. :rolleyes:

At least I got a free ticket out of it, after I complained to the manager!

ps. How good was the prank he pulls on the party next door!! :D
Your not trying to say I'd watch a pirate copy do you..... Thats illegal.

Yer thats a very funny sceen , loved that mate of his ,The Asian guy very funny man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back