Backfire Least convincing?? Freo, Geegone, Poort or Collifail...???

Who is the least convincing?

• Poort

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Freo

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Collifail

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Jack Watts is superior to all three combined

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 82 58.6%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

TheRoo32

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Freo have been pumped by the worst side in the comp and luckily limped past the blooze at home, Geepong just recently were fortunate the Giants couldn't kick straight, Collifail have lost 5 of their last 6 and been kicked out the 8 by the all conquering Crows while Poorts only win in the last 5 weeks has been an umpire assisted 3 point win against the lowly Dees at home. :oops:

All 4 teams are currently an embarrassment to the others in the top 9. But Bay who is currently the worst?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not great but neither is yours, expect a spud fest next week.
Why deflect? :confused:
You were responding to db about your form at the moment saying that 1 loss from 9 somehow makes you immune to criticism. What gives?

Freo have been pumped by the worst side in the comp and luckily limped past the blooze at home, Geepong just recently were fortunate the Giants couldn't kick straight, Collifail have lost 5 of their last 6 and been kicked out the 8 by the all conquering Crows while Poorts only win in the last 5 weeks has been an umpire assisted 3 point win against the lowly Dees at home. :oops:

All 4 teams are currently an embarrassment to the others in the top 9. But Bay who is currently the worst?
I know right... how embarrassing to only just beat the Dees at Adelaide Oval.
Remind me how much Adelaide pumped Melbourne by again?

Freo love the pole. I find it hard to give a s**t about freo mainly coz of Ross and their efforts at ruining last years GF. Fyfe and Hill go ok but meh. Their form is as shizen as their gamestyle. Would have lost last night if it wasn't for the Blues doing what they do best.

Lol carlth.

Back