Current Michael Jackson - Leaving Neverland

Remove this Banner Ad

Brace yourselves for Leaving Neverland Premieres Friday Channel 10.

The documentary that has Michael Jackson fans reeling in shock and disbelief and critics feeling sick. The curtain has been pulled back on the personal life of Michael Jackson — and what’s exposed is a pop star that used his fame to prey upon young, impressionable boys.

In the two-part, 236-minute-long film, Wade Robson, 36, and James Safechuck, 42, — along with their families — detail how they individually befriended Jackson around the Bad period of his career in the mid-to-late 1980s. Soon, they allege, Jackson sexually abused them during separate sleepovers inside his palatial Neverland Ranch.

They claim the heinous crimes spanned several years, and not only were they sworn to secrecy, they were coerced by their attacker to testify on his behalf against allegations from other young victims.

Quite graphic apparently.

The Jackson family has condemned the documentary, denied the allegations and Jackson's estate has filed a lawsuit against HBO .

Oprah Winfrey - "For me, this moment transcends Michael Jackson," Winfrey said at the event taped last week, in front of a studio audience that included more than 100 abuse survivors. She explained her interest in the documentary by applauding how well it conveyed the insidious nature of child sexual abuse that she endeavored to illustrate on her syndicated program.

"This is a moment in time that allows us to see this societal corruption. It's like a scourge on humanity," she said, adding, "If it gets you, our audience, to see how it happens, then some good would have come of it."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/05/entertainment/after-neverland/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNNi&utm_content=2019-03-05T16:50:32&utm_term=link

Michael Jackson fans have gone on the attack.
Michael Jackson Fans Attack Oprah in Wake of 'Leaving Neverland'.

THE TRAILER

Michael.png

Pretty easy to throw these accusations around when the accused is unable to defend himself.

Accusations surrounding Jackson have been around since the mid-90s. I find it baffling there are those that still deny that he was very likely a child abuser. Kids could accurately describe his penis and received payouts. He slept in the same bed as children he had no relation to. These are all documented facts and they paint a fairly disturbing image.

Pretty easy to throw these accusations around when the accused is unable to defend himself.
Oh fu*** me. Yeah its so easy to admit that you were sexually assualted by another man. I tell my mates down at the pub for funsies. We all laugh.

There have been atleast 5 people accuse him now along with others who have been disturbed by what they have seen. What will it take for this to sink in.

Oh fu*** me. Yeah its so easy to admit that you were sexually assualted by another man. I tell my mates down at the pub for funsies. We all laugh.

There have been atleast 5 people accuse him now along with others who have been disturbed by what they have seen. What will it take for this to sink in.
Not what I was getting at at all, but ok.

The FACTS are that this guy was investigated by the likes of the FBI and still found innocent not guilty. Now I am not saying if he did anything or not, but having 5 people accuse him doesn't make it true.

Last edited:

The FACTS are that this guy was investigated by the likes of the FBI and still found innocent. Now I am not saying if he did anything or not, but having 5 people accuse him doesn't make it true.

He was found 'not guilty' by law and means the charges weren't proved, it doesn't make him innocent. The documentary apparently goes a way into explaining his defence.

Even if he was not a child abuser, getting into bed with children as a multi-millionaire must be one of the stupidest commercial decisions one could ever make. I don't think he had much of a childhood.

That extreme ignorance is deserved of the allegations thrust at him. Anywhere there is money, there will be allegations.

Under the circumstances today, I wont have other peoples children present at our house without a witness. Sleepovers will never happen. Its a legal preventative measure.

Michael made his bed against all advice which he was none short of. That has come at a cost he should of predicted.

Last edited:
Haven't watched it but from the bits and pieces iv'e read/heard seems the doco is very one sided and people are believing it. This bloke Wade Robson defended MJ in court (2005 I think) and said he didn't do anything and now all these years later comes out with these allegations? sounds fishy to me if he lied under oath that's jail time.

Also MJ was not proven guilty in any of his trials the FBI raided his Neverland Ranch and computers and found nothing but a stack of pr0n mags next to his bed.

Don't get me wrong a grown man playing with kids and asking them to sleep over is creepy but I'm not sure if these child abuse allegations are true.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who owns the rights to Michael Jackson music these days?

Are they to sue the Jackson Trust Fund?

imo these accusers should have said this stuff when Michael was still alive not after he's been dead for 10 years.

I think you need to understand there's a lot of trauma involved in being sexually assaulted. The average length of time a male goes between assault and reporting is 20 years. Hopefully, now that there's more understanding around the subject and belief for victims, that number will decrease but it is a significant hurdle for victims to overcome. Remember, Michael was the biggest pop star in the world and arguably the biggest in history. Speaking out against him would be incredibly daunting. Even now his fans are so vociferous that the accusers are receiving death threats.

I'd suggest you watch the documentary and then make your judgment. The claims made are explicit, detailed and very compelling.

imo these accusers should have said this stuff when Michael was still alive not after he's been dead for 10 years.

Why? The accused can come forward whenever they feel comfortable and see fit. Considering it's been widely reported that Michael made payoffs to these people to stop them speaking out while he was alive, one may think there'd be less obstruction of justice now and and a better chance of really getting to the bottom of this saga now that he isn't with us.

I think you need to understand there's a lot of trauma involved in being sexually assaulted. The average length of time a male goes between assault and reporting is 20 years. Hopefully, now that there's more understanding around the subject and belief for victims, that number will decrease but it is a significant hurdle for victims to overcome. Remember, Michael was the biggest pop star in the world and arguably the biggest in history.Speaking out against him would be incredibly daunting.Even now his fans are so vociferous that the accusers are receiving death threats.

I'd suggest you watch the documentary and then make your judgment. The claims made are explicit, detailed and very compelling.

No I wont be watching it Iv'e read and watched enough stuff over the years about his child abuse allegations to have a formed opinion.

The Jacksons are going to sue HBO and will most likely have their own documentary in the works because there are a lot people out there who spent time Michael who would say the complete opposite.

Last edited:
I was a fan of his music but the man was a pedo. Good on the victims for coming forward knowing they would be crucified for doing so. Hope they have good support systems around them- they’ll need it.

Crazy how people make excuses because it’s MJ and he “never had a childhood” and “he was an adult baby”. Please. Any man that has boys sleep in his bed with the door locked is a ******* creep of the highest order.

No I wont be watching it Iv'e read and watched enough stuff over the years about his child abuse allegations to have a formed opinion.

The Jacksons are going to sue HBO and will most likely have their own documentary in the works because there are a lot people out there who spent time Michael who would say the complete opposite.

I can assure you that you haven’t read or watched anything that goes into the detail this does. I’d go so far as to say if you don’t watch it you relinquish any right to comment on the matter with any credibility. And yes, there are some who spent time with Michael as boys who say he never touched them. Just because he didn’t rape every person he met doesn’t mean he didn’t (allegedly) rape some.

The FACTS are that this guy was investigated by the likes of the FBI and still found innocent not guilty. Now I am not saying if he did anything or not, but having 5 people accuse him doesn't make it true.
He was not found guilty because a number of the guys who now accuse him denied it at the trial. Not to mention questions about whether the jury was corrupt given their behaviour.

Last edited:
Some of the accusers did come out when he was alive. The others have waited like most Male sexual abuse victims do. The average wait time is twenty years plus. Very few males in their teens or twenties want it to be known by their peers or parents that they a gay rape victim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back