Media Let's laugh at the captain who has incorrectly submitted their team sheet

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

Hey, Wacky Tiger spoiled it first!

Is the issue the _ in MKMatty?

If so, I think he only recently removed the _ so probably not an issue as he'd need to be named as per normal.

I've tagged LicoriceAllsorts in the committee room in relation to and error in their team this week whereby they neglected to list the position change from rover to HFF for dogs105. As per the rules this is deemed medium impact and both LA and haydo169 as listed captains for the Wonders will be suspended for the round 17 match (meaning potentially their season is finished).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tagged LicoriceAllsorts in the committee room in relation to and error in their team this week whereby they neglected to list the position change from rover to HFF for dogs105. As per the rules this is deemed medium impact and both LA and haydo169 as listed captains for the Wonders will be suspended for the round 17 match (meaning potentially their season is finished).

Oh, well yeah that's a * up.

Oh, well yeah that's a **** up.

Especially considering they made twelve other changes.

This is what is known as "simmers revenge" which is a term that excludes any final the Warriors play in.

This is what is known as "simmers revenge" which is a term that excludes any final the Warriors play in.

* the Wonders.

We all know it goes on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back