Traded Lewis Taylor (2013-2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a dumb act
But all the reports were that lewy was a kid who had to grow up fast in many ways. A dumb act in which noone got hurt and he gets it out of his system shouldn't haunt him forever.

Its akin to burning down wheelie bins or firecrackers in letterboxes. Infantile, immature, deserves a rap on the nuckles and even a judicial kick up the arse and move on. Reckon many on here have done dumber things, myself included and I'm now a pillar of the community.

Yeah I did stupid stuff like this as a kid but gotta admit, this didn't seem to be a Squizzy type thing to do.

It will be handled appropriately. Back our boy in. No need to pander to the "should be sacked" gossip trolls that are no doubt having a field day on the main boards.

Club Statement: Lewy Taylor Court Matter

The Club is aware of the court proceedings involving Lewy – he has cooperated fully with the investigation and is sorry for his actions.

The Club has been working with the AFL Integrity Unit, and will not be taking any further action in relation to the matter.

Damaged 8 cars with a car belt buckle o_O

seat-belt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally want to hear from the cars, surely their side of the story will she some light on this.
Unreliable witnesses apparently,they were all Leyland P76's

Last edited:
I could never not like him, how could you (unless he did an Aish) he's too cute.

...but I'm pretty annoyed with him right now for placing himself in a situation that will probably tarnish his name (and ours, culture etc) for a very long time.

He really is going to have to prove himself to all and sundry now. It's up to him how he goes about doing that.

I would say he has been on a pretty tight rope all this year .seeing it happened the end of last season.
If he offends again it would be a concern. It is being dealt with so it will cost him.
Pretty sure that it is now public .he would be really struggling with the shame of it all.
Hopefully he is getting plenty of support.

he would have been blind drunk for sure. probably thought it was a harmless prank if it was in a wrecking yard, might have thought he was doing them a favor, but too late when sobered up and realized what he had done and thought "holy s**t they just don't wreck those cars they sell them for parts". i don't buy into the i'm too drunk that's an excuse theory. but if he's admitted guilt and is willing to pay restitution and suffer any other consequences that come from the court appearance that's great. most people would probably forgive him and just move on, i know i will and wont think any less of him, or look forward to watching him play any less in 2016.
the story goes that there has only been one person ever on this planet who was perfect and without sin and they crucified him. that's if you believe in that sort of thing.

[QUOTE="jason pm
the story goes that there has only been one person ever on this planet who was perfect and without sin and they crucified him. that's if you believe in that sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

Good post mate
Like the last paragraph
Don't be to quick to point the finger!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back