LFFL 2015/16 Draft thread discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I was tossing up between Mundy and Cripps for pick 1. Good to see Cripps taken early, he's going to be a possible carryover player by the end of the season.

I feel like early on like usual it's a toss between do you take best available or taking a need higher than where they should be to ensure you're covered in that area.
Exactly the problem. 17 picks between my first and second picks too so it's a big turnaround, but there's so many tempting guns left.

Feel free to run the entire thing if you want...
We probably don't say it enough but you are a legend, Pie. In LFFL terms, you're almost up there with me ;). For what you've done for the game, really, thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel free to run the entire thing if you want...
I thought the monkeys were running the thing anyway.

But to echo the words of a Skooks Cup champion.... "We probably don't say it enough but you are a legend, Pie. In LFFL terms, you're almost up there with me ;). For what you've done for the game, really, thanks."

I was thinking of taking Steven, was good for me last year. Solid pick.

I had a list of ten for this round, seeing as I had pick 11, 13 and 15 I felt sure 10 would be enough. Of the 5 picked 4 were in that 10 so I may have to find a couple more.

damnnit. we usually have a three to four spud coaches that make drafting a breeze. Im not used to having my priority list smashed from 5 to 1 within four picks each round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back