LFFL Injury Replacement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Super troopers elect to delist Jarrad Redden who's out for the season with a knee

And replace him with

Matt De Boar

Can't find him on any teams as on my phone so feel free to tell me otherwise

Super troopers elect to delist Jarrad Redden who's out for the season with a knee

And replace him with

Matt De Boar

Can't find him on any teams as on my phone so feel free to tell me otherwise
Playing list - Classy Gentlemen
1. Josh P Kennedy
2. Trent Cotchin
3. Shane Mumford
4. Dustin Martin
5. Tom Hawkins
6. Jack Darling
7. Zac Smith
8. Matt deBoer
9. Corey Enright
10. Oliver Wines
11. Shaun Grigg
12. Steven Motlop
13. Jon Giles
14. Charlie Dixon
15. Alex Rance
16. Jed Adcock
17. Robert Murphey
18. brett Goodes
19. James Aish
20. Matt White

Hey Matt De Boar isn't on any list

Matt de Boer is mine though so stay away from him you s**t :mad:

Lol ease up turbo. Simple mistake :p

Trent West (another knee victim) is replaced by his much less talented (and that's saying something) Stefan Martin.
The day Stefan Martin is 1st ruck in an LFFL Premiership team is the day I walk away from the greatest fantasy game on earth.

The day Stefan Martin is 1st ruck in an LFFL Premiership team is the day I walk away from the greatest fantasy game on earth.
To be fair, I might as well pick the bloke who's going to be first ruck rather than a 2nd or 3rd ruck in another team. Then cross my fingers and hope Leuy makes a recovery quicker than expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question.

With Jonothan Brown retiring am i able to replace him with a new player or not?
Players retiring fall into the shitluck category, peterss. Sorry, mate.

Jobe Watson out
Lynden Dunn in (provided search function hasn't lied to me)
You realise you can't carry Jobe into next season now, don't you?

Players retiring fall into the shitluck category, peterss. Sorry, mate.
Except Brown retired due to injury though. Therefore he'd be considered an LTI. As far as I was aware retirements mid-season that were injured preseason that didn't count or obviously those that retire due to being s**t or out of form. In other words without the retirement he'd miss the rest of the season. That's how I saw the rule anyway.

Except Brown retired due to injury though. Therefore he'd be considered an LTI. As far as I was aware retirements mid-season that were injured preseason that didn't count or obviously those that retire due to being s**t or out of form. In other words without the retirement he'd miss the rest of the season. That's how I saw the rule anyway.

In that case

Stormers wish to replace Jonothan Brown with Jonothan Ceglar for the remainder of the season pending approval from P4L

In that case, Ill drop Beau Waters for Shane Kersten from Geelong provided nobody has him.

Basically assured of a game for the rest of the season and provides me with a bit more reliability because he takes more marks than Reid and on average has been kicking more goals in first two games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back