Life Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Call me naive but I actually question what did he do for us while he was here?

Often game plans would end up being "Kick it to Gaz" and yeah while he performed some utter magic at times, I believe it stunted the growth of his "supporting cast"

Maybe I'm bitter at him leaving but he was billed as "The Messiah" and I can name 5 people off the top of my head who deserve a statue before him

1. David Swallow - Heart of the Club and stuck with us when he could have run out the door like everyone else
2. Touk Miller - Soul of the club and told Lynch to go sit and rotate when he was on his way out the door
3. Rory Thompson - Longest serving Gold Coast local
4. Lachie Weller - First player to declare he wanted to come "home"
5. Noah Anderson - "GLORY, GLORY TO THE SUNS"

Also The Coch because no one sticks up more for us on a National Scale.

Call me naive but I actually question what did he do for us while he was here?

Often game plans would end up being "Kick it to Gaz" and yeah while he performed some utter magic at times, I believe it stunted the growth of his "supporting cast"

Maybe I'm bitter at him leaving but he was billed as "The Messiah" and I can name 5 people off the top of my head who deserve a statue before him

1. David Swallow - Heart of the Club and stuck with us when he could have run out the door like everyone else
2. Touk Miller - Soul of the club and told Lynch to go sit and rotate when he was on his way out the door
3. Rory Thompson - Longest serving Gold Coast local
4. Lachie Weller - First player to declare he wanted to come "home"
5. Noah Anderson - "GLORY, GLORY TO THE SUNS"

Also The Coch because no one sticks up more for us on a National Scale.
Couldn't agree more( except for Rory Thompson-The Ranger Club holds firm eh)
GAJ set the club back 10 years
The only evidence you need for that is what happened when he went down in 2014
Then the inaugural Club Captain just ups and jumps ship back to Geelong looking for premiership glory
Disaster

ad4c7e250136c2f3b34a447398340828.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back