Liverpool False Hope: Reaching New Heights?

Remove this Banner Ad

GrandBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
With Suarez in form and Liverpool piling on the goals, there are more than a few reasons for Dipper Fans to think this season could end up becoming special.

However, what people forget is that Liverpool is a club that has drenched itself in losing culture. It doesn't matter how bright the future looks, in the end, they're still a rabble club.

They might still make the top 4, as the competition is very weak this season, but I can't help but laugh at their deluded supporters who think their team is a chance at competing for the title. They're not even close to being in the same class as Manchester City, or (as much as it pains me to say) Arsenal.

I look forward to the end of the season, where the Dippers pile on yet another season without a Premier League Title. Manchester United will be forever shitting on them.

michael-scott-no.gif

we were so close too.

Funny thing is I haven't met a LFC fan who thinks we are in with a chance of winning the title. We're more then happy just being in with a chance of finishing top 4.

We're nowhere near City who have invested 100m on new talent this year. Expecting to get trounced 3/4-1 by them on boxing day.

With Suarez in form and Liverpool piling on the goals, there are more than a few reasons for Dipper Fans to think this season could end up becoming special.

However, what people forget is that Liverpool is a club that has drenched itself in losing culture. It doesn't matter how bright the future looks, in the end, they're still a rabble club.

They might still make the top 4, as the competition is very weak this season, but I can't help but laugh at their deluded supporters who think their team is a chance at competing for the title. They're not even close to being in the same class as Manchester City, or (as much as it pains me to say) Arsenal.

I look forward to the end of the season, where the Dippers pile on yet another season without a Premier League Title. Manchester United will be forever shitting on them.

Oh the irony of a Spurs fan calling Liverpool a club with a losing culture...

Well that's it, you've now effectively guaranteed that they'll win the title from here. I'm off to put my life savings on them.

One of my biggest regrets was to not put my house on West Ham to beat Spurs 3-0 after he made that 'Wet Spam: Most Unambitious Club in the Premier League' thread. Don't make the same mistake I did; liquify your assets, sell your dog and your children and put it all on Liverpool.

One of my biggest regrets was to not put my house on West Ham to beat Spurs 3-0 after he made that 'Wet Spam: Most Unambitious Club in the Premier League' thread. Don't make the same mistake I did; liquify your assets, sell your dog and your children and put it all on Liverpool.

I was going to follow your advice mate but on creation of this thread bookies slashed odds on LFC winning the title down to 3/1 from 10/1!!!!!!

* YOU GRAND BLUE I TOLD YOU TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT US NOT THE REDSHITE!

I can't stand the thought of the redshite winning the league :(:mad:

Oh how I have waited for the day that GB would make one of these threads about Liverpool. Pack it up boys, the league title is on it's way to Merseyside.

Wrong side of Stanley Park :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back