Toast #LOLTIGGERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After reading "#lolnorf" insults all week from here and elsewhere, just cant help but think such arrogance by their supporters from such a poorly performed club was laughable.

I like to be a gracious winner usually, but that was the most satisfying win I've experienced for a LONG time. Above both last year against declining teams, just brilliant.

Apparently we are a joke and they are a super club. We can't win as old, and they are so loud our players will be intimated. Ha!!!

With half-decent umpiring, and without their straight kicking, we win that game by close to ten goals.......

Go Roos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Richmond FC updated their cover photo.
47 mins ·
11988657_10153629343103276_8748905930405494810_n.jpg

After reading "#lolnorf" insults all week from here and elsewhere, just cant help but think such arrogance by their supporters from such a poorly performed club was laughable.

I like to be a gracious winner usually, but that was close to the most satisfying win I've experienced for a LONG time. Above both last year against declining teams, just brilliant.

Apparently we are a joke and they are a super club. We can't as old and they are so loud our supporters will be intimated. Ha!! With decent umpiring, and their straight kicking, we win that game by close to ten goals.......

Go Roos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100 Likes.

100% the way i feel too

90% of their posters on our thread were insufferable all week

Those weak as piss campaigners on the loltigers board have locked their lolnorf thread.
Precious little tiggys
Lots of appliance stores will have visitors hunting for microwaves this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But.....but......but we have more top end talent..................& more supporters.

pffft & while im at it.......footy games are not won on bank statements either.

Start of the song says it all.................HEARTS TO HEARTS

But.....but......but we have more top end talent..................& more supporters.

pffft & while im at it.......footy games are not won on bank statements either.

Start of the song says it all.................HEARTS TO HEARTS
Yea and..and..and Norf are just an insignificant club...

Well this little 'insignificant' club will be on the front page of tomorrow's paper for all the right reasons :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back