FTA-TV Macavaney and Commetti

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You're not funny, and if all you pair of **** wits can do all day is recite trivial crap regarding footballers, then get together and write a book and call it 'trivial things about footballers that makes us laugh', because I for one am sick to the back teeth listening to your primary school banter when watching football.

Commetti used to be good, now he believes the game is all about him and is only interested to see how many clever quips he can fit into four quarters of football.

he is trying to be the rex hunt of tv. if he was at nine. he wouldnt be going so badly and the reason why he is going so badly. is because he has to work beside bruce.

Was actually sitting there in disbelief the other night listening to their dialogue. It was arguably the most unprofessional call I've ever heard. Giggling, talking about random subjects for over a minute; its like a boys club thats met up, sitting on a couch having a banter. Borderline disgraceful, you would never hear such tripe in other professional sports

Commetti needs to go. Seven made a big mistake teaming him and McAvaney back together again. The seven commentary team is so stale. Buckley excluded

You're not funny, and if all you pair of **** wits can do all day is recite trivial crap regarding footballers, then get together and write a book and call it 'trivial things about footballers that makes us laugh', because I for one am sick to the back teeth listening to your primary school banter when watching football.

It takes a special talent to misspell 66% of a thread title which you created.

Its McAvaney and Cometti.

It takes a special talent to misspell 66% of a thread title which you created.

Its McAvaney and Cometti.

How did I go with the rest of the post?

Back