Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Questioned Hygiene Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

The wobbles travel to the Hawks home ground (non cheat) in this match of the day blockbuster.

Time for the rebuilding Hawks to take down another top 8 upstart.

The big question is in which quarter will I ban "Flog is the Win"?

We post before the game but only after the game if we win, yeah ?
after you can melt or gloat, try not to get banned from the Collywobble bored.

Qcq.gif

I was looking forward to going to this one but night shifts kill me so even though I live like 5km from the MCG I'm watching on Foxtel

I would love hawkies to win but unfortunately the wobbly ones will probably bounce back.

I was looking forward to going to this one but night shifts kill me so even though I live like 5km from the MCG I'm watching on Foxtel

I would love hawkies to win but unfortunately the wobbly ones will probably bounce back.
I was gonna go but I aint catching a bus to Clifton Hill.

I would say Hawks would have a chance if they didn't have a goofy doofus like Frosty constantly doing Calamity Sam blunders in the backline :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No trains on the hursty lines running. Only Clifton Hill to Flinders St.
I know the feeling. We had one train running from South yarra for 3 weeks. Pain in the arse

I would say Hawks would have a chance if they didn't have a goofy doofus like Frosty constantly doing Calamity Sam blunders in the backline :)
He's out anyway this week. 😞

That's why I love him because he's dumb and funny looking.

Yeah, nearly full now.
Spent last night praying for you flagilator..
Season over for you big girl.
I had a feeling in my bones all week we were going to have a shocker. Lucky I was at work listening to it on the radio and not stuck at the ground with all the best citizens of Footscray.

Good luck with your port girl 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back