Mallee FL - Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee I watched the Sea Lake boys last night, and a they flying. Many of their recruits are burning up the track. This is a major warning to all competitors for 2013, be aware of the TIGER!!!![/quote
Gee I watched the Sea Lake boys last night, and a they flying. Many of their recruits are burning up the track. This is a major warning to all competitors for 2013, be aware of the TIGER!!!!
What new recruits in particular

Can anyone confirm beulahs signings from Melbourne? 3 blokes from nfl/edfl, 1 a previous b&f winner with bundoora. A Central Murray club made a play but couldn't get the deal done

Can anyone confirm beulahs signings from Melbourne? 3 blokes from nfl/edfl, 1 a previous b&f winner with bundoora. A Central Murray club made a play but couldn't get the deal done
All rippas along with Redden- a gun from Adelaide- premiership player for Woodville in the Sanfl! Boys are trying to keep a lid on it but expecting big things!!!

Round one is only two weeks away..any last minute recruiting news?? cupido to ouyen is there any truth in this?? I heard he took a very big sign on fee at nyah as well so if hes like that not sure if you would want him at your club..what are our predictions for round one results

Round one is only two weeks away..any last minute recruiting news?? cupido to ouyen is there any truth in this?? I heard he took a very big sign on fee at nyah as well so if hes like that not sure if you would want him at your club..what are our predictions for round one results
Have heard a lot of negative press on this fella but will see what happens. Obviously a big in but will have to wait and see if it is worthwhile given his rep as a bloke.

have heard the cupido whisper not sure about the sign on fees. havent seen him but been told hes put a bit on around the midriff. my picks for 1st round winners sea lake over ouyen if they are as strong as the rumours suggest.[they are just not sure who their opponents in the grand final will be] havent heard much of jeparit so i'll go for walpy and i'll go for woomelang over hopetoun

have heard the cupido whisper not sure about the sign on fees. havent seen him but been told hes put a bit on around the midriff. my picks for 1st round winners sea lake over ouyen if they are as strong as the rumours suggest.[they are just not sure who their opponents in the grand final will be] havent heard much of jeparit so i'll go for walpy and i'll go for woomelang over hopetoun
I think sea lake will have a few out for the first few rounds with injurys so will be interesting to see how they go..no doubt with what they have picked up they should be a strong side..I like the sounds of your first round tips..will be interesting to see how it pans out

I think sea lake will have a few out for the first few rounds with injurys so will be interesting to see how they go..no doubt with what they have picked up they should be a strong side..I like the sounds of your first round tips..will be interesting to see how it pans out
I'd expect a close game b/w Ouyen And S.L- SL just! Woome and Hope also close with Hopetoun to get up. Walpeup Und to pump JR!!!
Who is out for SL? See they have lost a few players also- interesting to see how their recruits go.
Beulah to be the big improver and Hopetoun will improve with recruits despite losing Robins! W/U still the side for me!!!

I'd expect a close game b/w Ouyen And S.L- SL just! Woome and Hope also close with Hopetoun to get up. Walpeup Und to pump JR!!!
Who is out for SL? See they have lost a few players also- interesting to see how their recruits go.
Beulah to be the big improver and Hopetoun will improve with recruits despite losing Robins! W/U still the side for me!!!
why so close with ouyen and sea lake..ouyen have lost a fair few (jackson, moncur,felise, 2 times occalighans etc) and according to the clearance site havnt picked anyone up as of yet..weekly, ryan, arentz to name a few from SL who will miss the first few weeks..who are the bealah recruits any names??

why so close with ouyen and sea lake..ouyen have lost a fair few (jackson, moncur,felise, 2 times occalighans etc) and according to the clearance site havnt picked anyone up as of yet..weekly, ryan, arentz to name a few from SL who will miss the first few weeks..who are the bealah recruits any names??
Fair call- just thought Ouyens kids are another year older and with Cupido on board they may land a couple more late ones. Didn't think they got a heap out of the above names but I understand they still need to replace them. Are the Earlandsons boys and Taylor coming back from NT? If so will still be good through midfield and add Cupido they will score plenty of goals. SL will prob win just think Ouyen may still surprise a few!

Fair call- just thought Ouyens kids are another year older and with Cupido on board they may land a couple more late ones. Didn't think they got a heap out of the above names but I understand they still need to replace them. Are the Earlandsons boys and Taylor coming back from NT? If so will still be good through midfield and add Cupido they will score plenty of goals. SL will prob win just think Ouyen may still surprise a few!

So Cupido is confirmed at Ouyen??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news from the praccy matches over the weekend? I heard sea lake played lalbert and lalbert won..sea lake had a lot missing though..woomelang won over ultima by 8-10 goals with both teams missing a few numbers

just had a quick look on the ntfl clearances seems to be a lot of darwin boys with papers in for mallee league but not many on the mallee site any ideas as to where their all going? they all going to ouyen or others been up there recruiting too? had heard lawrence anguin was coming to ouyen but clearance is denied

After looking at the clearances you can add Phil Cua to that list of big ins back to Ouyen this year, if he gets fit he has the ability to do some damage as a dangerous crumbing forward.

After looking at the clearances you can add Phil Cua to that list of big ins back to Ouyen this year, if he gets fit he has the ability to do some damage as a dangerous crumbing forward.
unless hes improved a heap down maryborough way seconds at best

just had a quick look on the ntfl clearances seems to be a lot of darwin boys with papers in for mallee league but not many on the mallee site any ideas as to where their all going? they all going to ouyen or others been up there recruiting too? had heard lawrence anguin was coming to ouyen but clearance is denied
I just did the same..Pierce liddle heading to a mallee club?? I assume woomelang as there coach played with him up there..first request was denied but if cleared is a massive get..absolute jet

I just did the same..Pierce liddle heading to a mallee club?? I assume woomelang as there coach played with him up there..first request was denied but if cleared is a massive get..absolute jet

I thought Liddle was heading to Mooroopna in the GV but I could have heard wrong.

What is the league goal kicking record? Cupido could give it a shake!

I thought Liddle was heading to Mooroopna in the GV but I could have heard wrong.

What is the league goal kicking record? Cupido could give it a shake!
Lucas cook to hopetoun, was a gun in the vfl I thought, should keep defenders busy

May be a fair bit closer than you thought hawk- add Relton Roberts and Laurence Angwin to the recruits- Everyone is pretty pumped around Ouyen with3 ex afl players lining up. Lets hope they can live up to expectation and help the Dees climb back up the ladder!

May be a fair bit closer than you thought hawk- add Relton Roberts and Laurence Angwin to the recruits- Everyone is pretty pumped around Ouyen with3 ex afl players lining up. Lets hope they can live up to expectation and help the Dees climb back up the ladder!
thats big news..should be a good game..wasnt relton cleared to the north central league or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back