Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouyen in the unders 5 goals
Tigers in 2nds 6 goals
W/U in 1sts 4 goals..Tough match though..could go either way, will be good footy if its dry, scrambly s**t if its wet. Great venue to have the grandfinal, the crowd will be electric coming out of the pavillion..

Ouyen in the unders 5 goals
Tigers in 2nds 6 goals
W/U in 1sts 4 goals..Tough match though..could go either way, will be good footy if its dry, scrambly s**t if its wet. Great venue to have the grandfinal, the crowd will be electric coming out of the pavillion..

Well i believe sea lake will win if they can keep there players on the field as a few r under a injury cloud. also ouyen is a c#*t of a venue for the granny

Well i believe sea lake will win if they can keep there players on the field as a few r under a injury cloud. also ouyen is a c#*t of a venue for the granny
agreed brother. Why make the G.F venue ouyen? the biggest stink pit of the mallee? the arse end of the state?
it would be good to see sea lake take the win, but i doubt they cant control the firepower of w/u forwardline, and with players under injury clouds?
prediction : w/u by 6 goals.
Sportsbet : w/u $1.85
S/L $3
I would consider getting down to the local TAB lads.

agreed brother. Why make the G.F venue ouyen? the biggest stink pit of the mallee? the arse end of the state?
it would be good to see sea lake take the win, but i doubt they cant control the firepower of w/u forwardline, and with players under injury clouds?
prediction : w/u by 6 goals.
Sportsbet : w/u $1.85
S/L $3
I would consider getting down to the local TAB lads.
Record gate, 17630, can't have been to bad of a G.F. venue.

Who got best on in the walpy vs sea lake game? How did M.Palmer and V.Noonan go?

Chicken got the "norm smith medal" :thumbsu:and whale was fantastic,and he has just won walpeup/underbool B&F:)

We are the boys from Walpy/Underbool we wear the colours white and blue The Premiers 2008:p

Chicken got the "norm smith medal" :thumbsu:and whale was fantastic,and he has just won walpeup/underbool B&F:)

We are the boys from Walpy/Underbool we wear the colours white and blue The Premiers 2008:p

good to hear that the whale and the chicken performed well on the big day. is whale staying on as assisstant coach next year?

i hope he gets weeks for it, the last couple of times vaughan has played the tigers he has lost his s**t. what was he thinking this time doing it in a final

Well I wonder where Sea Lake, Berri, Nandaly, culgoa, Swan Hill, Tigers are going to amalgamate with next year, some one with a bit of heart I hope, as they chucked it in very early on Saturday. The million dollar imports went missing early followed by the supporters. Maybe they would do better in the Golden Rivers League. Might get a kick there, but I dought it. By the way Ouyen was the greatest venue ever for the G.F. Great atmosphere, best crowd ever.

Well I wonder where Sea Lake, Berri, Nandaly, culgoa, Swan Hill, Tigers are going to amalgamate with next year, some one with a bit of heart I hope, as they chucked it in very early on Saturday. The million dollar imports went missing early followed by the supporters. Maybe they would do better in the Golden Rivers League. Might get a kick there, but I dought it. By the way Ouyen was the greatest venue ever for the G.F. Great atmosphere, best crowd ever.

Not a Sea Lake fan at all, but they were pretty handy all year, ran into injury at the wrong time of the year and If they had won that f#....g slogfest wet 2nd semi and had a week off, things would have been much closer. Ouyen was a great venue, great crowd, shame both there teams lost, would have took the edge off there supporters day especially seeing their close neighbours win. will probabaly trhow money at more Walp players like they were rumoured to have last year.

loveroos, I hear that Vaughan Noonan's season is as good as over after being sited and reported by two umpires for taking out young Bill Barry in Saturday's game and striking another Sea Lake Nandaly Tigers player? If he is rubbed out, which you would expect as two umpires made reports, it will be a massive blow for the Roos' back to back aspirations

I hear a rumour that col durie, craig sutton, wes harrison and troy ferrier may be making a ten year reunion return back to berri culgoa next year? apparently ferrier is living in echuca and durie, sutton and himself are in a car back to sea lake each week. could be an interesting pre season recruitment!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear a rumour that col durie, craig sutton, wes harrison and troy ferrier may be making a ten year reunion return back to berri culgoa next year? apparently ferrier is living in echuca and durie, sutton and himself are in a car back to sea lake each week. could be an interesting pre season recruitment!

Yes am hearing these rumours, however ferrier is overseas, harrison is captain of boga but may consider an offer, wes sewell will be a tiger, and would be great for the league to get durie and sutton back.

Always good to cash in at someone elses expense..." I've got a DODGE I've got a big Red shiny DODGE." what a year........Back to Back, Small films award and now 10 gs and a Dodge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back