Event manangatang's Fact Check

Facts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear, My truthful post has really got to you.

Fact 1 - In season 25 I played as a Ruck

Fact 2 - In S25 I made the All Sweet F.A. team. - In the Ruck position

following so far.

Fact 3 - S27 - I played as a Ruck

And yep you guessed it I have fact 4.

Fact 4 - I made the All Sweet F.A. team

Lock thread.
hall of fame material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this fact check service is broken
No, just overwhelmed with requests. And thorough. Exceedingly thorough.

No, just overwhelmed with requests. And thorough. Exceedingly thorough.

I have come to expect low quality rushed jobs in the sfa so exceedingly thorough and a detailed 10 page report per request is a welcome change.

A++++++++ would purchase again.

manangatang, FACT CHECK PLEASE!
FACT CHECK RESULT: OVERREACH

This was almost fact inception. Fact checking slightly bastardised Mark Twain quotes almost brought me unstuck, but then I thought about it from a different angle. If Riviat is arguing that the truth should 'never' be allowed to 'get in the way' of a good story, I'd have to put forth the argument to defend the fine virtue of truth-telling.

We've all been in friendship circles with 'that guy' - you know, the one that puts mayo on every story and claims to have had relations with several partners and to have accomplished increasingly ridiculous feats. Sure, that guy is a hilarious drunk, but you just know that when they hit 35 and have no serious relationships or career (after being a moron at all of your other mates' weddings, including his attempt to eat an entire pack of cigarettes at one of them) that everything will come unstuck eventually. This is the guy that you may never know whether or not to believe.

I'd say that fact (or truth, as Twain put it) has a role for all of us.

FACT CHECK RESULT: OVERREACH

This was almost fact inception. Fact checking slightly bastardised Mark Twain quotes almost brought me unstuck, but then I thought about it from a different angle. If Riviat is arguing that the truth should 'never' be allowed to 'get in the way' of a good story, I'd have to put forth the argument to defend the fine virtue of truth-telling.

We've all been in friendship circles with 'that guy' - you know, the one that puts mayo on every story and claims to have had relations with several partners and to have accomplished increasingly ridiculous feats. Sure, that guy is a hilarious drunk, but you just know that when they hit 35 and have no serious relationships or career (after being a moron at all of your other mates' weddings, including his attempt to eat an entire pack of cigarettes at one of them) that everything will come unstuck eventually. This is the guy that you may never know whether or not to believe.

I'd say that fact (or truth, as Twain put it) has a role for all of us.
You just refuse to leave me alone.

IMLTHO, the match thread of the year was the Baghdadaists v BRAB . (not sure who he plays for, but that is not my fact request)

In the course of a bog standard Bummer gif and spam fest, BRAB raised the vexed issue of Beez votes.

He repeatedly asked how many Beez votes had been accumulated by his Bantz opponents. The result was not an average melt, but a collective Mount Vesuvius molten lava lava.

My fact check request has two components:
1 Whether the career Beez votes obtained by BRAB dwarfs the collective votes obtained by the Bombers?
2 Was the collective Bomber meltdown, the largest of S.28?

Back