Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like to know how you came to 1%?
Australia’s CFR to this point in the pandemic is 1.35%. It’s not a perfect number, there are active cases yet to be resolved that could increase it, a lot of cases have come in a population with a decent level of vaccination too which would skew the numbers down, but there’s also factors that help your case, mostly missed cases, so I was fair to you and gave a lower estimate of around 1%.
That is for an average, unvaccinated Australian.

Australia’s CFR to this point in the pandemic is 1.35%. It’s not a perfect number, there are active cases yet to be resolved that could increase it, a lot of cases have come in a population with a decent level of vaccination too which would skew the numbers down, but there’s also factors that help your case, mostly missed cases, so I was fair to you and gave a lower estimate of around 1%.
That is for an average, unvaccinated Australian.
So you think the average unvaccinated Australian has a 1/100 chance of dying from Covid?

5,32 to 6,15 seconds in ,,,this should not be allowed here in victoria

What do you mean by not allowed?

Police whacking people is not a new thing!

It's almost a birthright to have been roughed up by the Vic coppers at some point in your life.

If my experience is anything to go by - what would have happened back at the cop shop would have been far, far worse! Haha.

Yep I reckon those cops were heavy handed and it should be investigated. Doesn't detract from the fact that the a large number of the protesters went out looking for a fight and got what they wanted. Also impressive to watch the rest of the mob run away as quickly as possible rather than helping the woman. Especially Mr Mohawk there that got out of Dodge quick smart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are 60-69 years of age, or have a co-morbidity.
View attachment 1240587
There is a pretty astounding lack of understanding of what is classed as a ‘comorbidity’ by some.
Some make it sound as though those with a comorbidity are on their deathbed anyway.
Asthma is a comorbidity for example - there’s 11% of the population.

1% is for the average Australian. Half of people sit below the average.

What do you mean by not allowed?

Police whacking people is not a new thing!

It's almost a birthright to have been roughed up by the Vic coppers at some point in your life.

If my experience is anything to go by - what would have happened back at the cop shop would have been far, far worse! Haha.
Yes true but to do it to an unarmed woman is even worse
This footage should be shown everywhere on MSM
And everyone should be outraged

Back