Delisted Marco Paparone (2012-2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent news. A quality kid who is understated and modest in character off the field. Just have the feeling that before too long, he's going to grow into a player that opposition coaches will not able to ignore on the field.

A well earned 2 year contract for young Marco. He has come on in leaps and bounds this year. He had some legitimate reasons to go home but he is a champion for sticking by his mates and re-signing with this young Lions group. Hopefully Dizzy and Squizzy are next! Go Lions!

you bloody rippa marco, bit concerning they have darcy and lewy in the works but not aish, but ill take this win good on ya dean warren

God I hope this is official. Please, this is the one I wanted. I can wait for Aish, but Marco has come on leaps and bounds this year and for a kid who has a good few reasons to consider heading home, to buy in and stick around... sorry did I call him a kid? I meant young man...

hey Elliot, we have golf courses in QLd too.

nb- this post may be affected by alcohol

Very pleased about this important re-signing...goodonya Marco.

Closey and Marco were drafted 2 years ago to address our tall forward needs and it was a look to the future move and required some time and patience.

It is very encouraging to see both developing nicely and committed to the club.

big call but this re-signing news for a minute took me back to Simon Black staying with the club. Hope club supports the lad through in every possible way. Looking forward to him evolving into a mainstay in our forward line/wing. Excellent news, so happy.

Closey and Marco were drafted 2 years ago to address our tall forward needs and it was a look to the future move and required some time and patience.

Paps was never drafted to address our tall forward needs, he was drafted as a link man between defence and attack. Close was though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pap lost his father today. Poor guy has been through a lot this year. R.I.P
Poor guy. Interesting how he handled it in light of all the Beams talk. Wonder if he has any regrets. Horrible thing for a young kid to go through

Remove this Banner Ad

Back