Competitions Margin Mania!

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints, Sydney, Adelaide. Still have a joker spare. I have not played this well.

Question: if I pick Sydney this week, then Adelaide next week against North, I'll have Saints left also against North. What happens then?

From my understanding you can't do that as per the rules one is not allowed to pick against the same team in consecutive weeks.
You'll most likely have to change your picks around e.g. Nth, Adelaide, Syd

I also chose Melbourne with a joker.

Ill take Richmond this week
So you did, for some reason my secretary thought you selected Norf Melbourne, thats dragged of the bottom nicely :). Sheet updated, but you cant have Richmond.

Yeah so Dinsdale must have made a mistake.

You cannot pick against the same team 2 weeks in a row otherwise i would be picking Richmond like you.

I never make mistakes, but my flunky's do :)
upload_2018-8-8_11-25-16.png

Last edited:
Saints, Sydney, Adelaide. Still have a joker spare. I have not played this well.

Question: if I pick Sydney this week, then Adelaide next week against North, I'll have Saints left also against North. What happens then?

That might be an invalid last selection if Adelaide beat Norf, for the last round you'd have 2 teams left, Saints and Richmond. There would be an X on Saints, so you'd have to have Richmond...

From my understanding you can't do that as per the rules one is not allowed to pick against the same team in consecutive weeks.
You'll most likely have to change your picks around e.g. Nth, Adelaide, Syd

that would be my advice;)

That might be an invalid last selection if Adelaide beat Norf, for the last round you'd have 2 teams left, Saints and Richmond. There would be an X on Saints, so you'd have to have Richmond...

that would be my advice;)
Ah, forgot I had Richmond, was leaving them.

Goldhawk's advice was my plan, was just curious what would happen if I got stuck with an unselectable pick. Guess that can't actually happen with having Richmond free too.

I'll go Saints this week then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was it to beat the Handbags? :D:thumbsu:

From that great win we turn our attention to Margin Mania. With only 2 weeks to go Gralin has a handy 148 point lead, but Grumbleguts and Argy could maybe tip him off if they select wisely :)

Gralin - Eagles, Blues and Power
Grumleguts - Pies, Blues, Dogs, plus a joker
Argy - Eagles, Blues, and Brisbane...

win of the week went to burger09 with Richmond for 74 points.
Loss of the week went us sad sacks who chose the Saints for -43 - lets hope they are as putrid this weekend.

remember your jokers, use them or lose them.

upload_2018-8-13_9-38-37.png

What happened to your I'm not picking Carlton at all tactic?
I think they are due for a win, but that might just be the drugs talking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back