The Law Marijuana Legalisation

Should Marijuana be legalised in Australia?

• Yes, for both Recreational and Medicinal purposes.

Votes: 136 81.9%
  • Yes, but only for Medicinal purposes.

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • No.

Votes: 13 7.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, does anyone not see that no body has the right to tell you what you can do regards substances you take?

As long as you do not do it in such a manner that it will effect anyone else, ie act like a tool, force others to breathe in your smoke or operate heavy machinery.

Lol. Reading this from 2013. Mandates etc. lel.

Lol. Reading this from 2013. Mandates etc. lel.

Altering your mind or refusing to contribute to public health and safety are not even remotely related.

The connection is this:
1. Use drugs if you choose to, but you're not permitted to operate heavy machinery and most jobs will sack you if you turn up under the weather.

2. Don't get vaccinated if you don't want to, but you're not permitted to interact in large social gatherings.

Personally I'd love Marijuana to be legal, can't have it at this stage of my life for employment purposes, but later on down the track - I'll be growing a few plants in the herb garden. Inevitable that it's legalized.

You can legally get bud that way. Its quite expensive, especially compared to the Adelaide black market, but it is proper A1 medicine.
My local dispensary is around $110 per quarter, the kicker is the $250 consultation fee for the script.
Still, getting a consistent quality product is much better than the crapshoot of steet bud, in particular I worry about residual growth boosting chemicals.

My local dispensary is around $110 per quarter, the kicker is the $250 consultation fee for the script.
Still, getting a consistent quality product is much better than the crapshoot of steet bud, in particular I worry about residual growth boosting chemicals.
Is this Australia or the US?

Was reading if you can get it in Oz where it contains THC, then you’re not allowed to drive whilst under treatment.

$360 for a quarter? You can get a *in ounce for that lol

There’s also cheaper ways to get medicinal cannabis, especially if you have a Centrelink card. I pay less than street prices for my bud - it’s just there’s no variety, it’s indica or sativa and that’s it.

Back