Player Watch Marley Williams (Traded to North 2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

Selling low on Marley would be a stupid move. See how he comes up next year with Ramsay, Scharenberg and Langdon to compete with.
He's going to request a trade. Might as well think about it.

You know what - I'm done defending him. Was very poor today and looked mentally checked out. Every disposal looked like he didn't really care who it went to.

Go continue whatever it is you do with Dustin Martin in your off-time. And please demand a trade back to WA - hopefully we can use you to get something decent in return.

Williams, Cloke and Witts are wanted by other clubs. If Collingwood are smart they will tell every club to cough up a first rounder or go away. With Nic Nat down Wet Toast might might give Collingwood a first round for Witts and Williams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the worst game ive ever seen him play for us. I'm tipping that's the last time we see him in magies colors. Ive defended him for a long time so hope im wrong, but his errors today cost us dearly

I feel a similar way.

I've always liked Marley, but he seems to have gone backwards since his court case. You just can't continue with players who continue to make such grievous errors like that. Which could mean Brown is out the door too.

Williams is awesome first rounder or gtfo!!!

I feel a similar way.

I've always liked Marley, but he seems to have gone backwards since his court case. You just can't continue with players who continue to make such grievous errors like that. Which could mean Brown is out the door too.

Grievious.... Freudian slip..m

Remove this Banner Ad

Back