Marsh Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes to my team based on week 1 of pre season:

Out: Bonar, Ebert, King
In: Vandenberg, Greenwood, Budarick

Lyons is close to becoming McCluggage if they share the inside midfield time again. Bailey Smith could become Rozee. I'm super tempted to pick Stef Martin (who many are sleeping on) but just can't with ROB and Grundy looking this good.
I had Ebert too, but while I didn't see the game, it didn't look like he got much midfield time

nup... 1x strike is enough for me (concussion risk but now role qns) takes him out of the running...
But Rozee was most impressive and has burst right into my line of sight.
I like Rozee, but his price is interesting. A BE of 72...hmmm...I honestly think he might start to get a bit of attention from opposition coaches this year. Still, if he can pump out 80-85 over the first 6 weeks, make some good $ and then be a stepping stone to Smith it'll work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unable to watch tonight. What role is Devon Smith playing? And Townsend?

Last edited:
Unable to watch tonight. What role is Devon Smith playing?

When I switched on I saw him getting a couple of possessions down at half back and my eyes lit up, but judging by some comments over on the S̷u̷p̷e̷r̷c̷o̷a̷c̷h̷ weird alternative fantasy game board, he has been playing forward a lot more than one would like.

When I switched on I saw him getting a couple of possessions down at half back and my eyes lit up, but judging by some comments over on the S̷u̷p̷e̷r̷c̷o̷a̷c̷h̷ weird alternative fantasy game board, he has been playing forward a lot more than one would like.
Saw him lining up on Cole coming back on the ground after Qtr time so I know he started in the forward line for the 2nd Qtr

Townsend 6 touches to 3/4 time...time to shuffle
Doesn't look like the midfield time will be there, let alone any job security
Moved him down to Georgiades for now.

Bailey Williams has moved into D8. Naitanui not ruled out either (64 from half a game. If he's playing this time of year, his TOG will be higher in the season).

So the marsh series bandwagon of selection rolls on to add Parish as that cheaper forward option along with Greenwood, Wingard, Brayshaw etc.

Once common sense kicks in and you realise the bombers can add any of Heppell, Zaharakis & Stringer to the midfield you learn nothing from tonight.
Except that Townsend is behind a lot of players for midfield time and Parish might not get enough minutes to justify price.

Bring on the all stars game. Whomever fires, will be added to my team for a day or two.
Yeehaw.

So the marsh series bandwagon of selection rolls on to add Parish as that cheaper forward option along with Greenwood, Wingard, Brayshaw etc.

Once common sense kicks in and you realise the bombers can add any of Heppell, Zaharakis & Stringer to the midfield you learn nothing from tonight.
Except that Townsend is behind a lot of players for midfield time and Parish might not get enough minutes to justify price.

Bring on the all stars game. Whomever fires, will be added to my team for a day or two.
Yeehaw.
Parish butchered the ball

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back