Nostradamus Lives Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It might get mostly fox games in Melbourne but those games can & do get shown on FTA interstate.
So it’s a national audience.
A massive population of Aussies know what & where Etihad Stadium is

It's eyeballs and repetition however.

For a consumer good like phone or insurance or banking or airlines I get it, it's a no brainer as they are selling throughout the year and to a big proportion of the local market

How many Marvel movies each year are there? How many weeks each year is a marvel movie showing? How many people will have more awareness of a specific marvel movie AFTER this move for each film for eight years?

If this was a one of, tied to a specific launch window, I wouldn't be blinking. But for eight years, that's a lot of marketing dollars being spent when no Marvel movies or TV shows are being flogged

BBL being transmitted into India could be a reason for this from Disney. An Indian company sponsored the New Zealand cricket team for the last Champions trophy for what amounted to three games of exposure and they didn't even play India. With India's growing middle class, there's lots of money to be made and that exposure could help.

If you wanted to target indian movie goers, wouldn't you do something in India?

I can see fans being encouraged to 'dress up like a superhero' days.

Fatman.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's eyeballs and repetition however.

For a consumer good like phone or insurance or banking or airlines I get it, it's a no brainer as they are selling throughout the year and to a big proportion of the local market

How many Marvel movies each year are there? How many weeks each year is a marvel movie showing? How many people will have more awareness of a specific marvel movie AFTER this move for each film for eight years?

If this was a one of, tied to a specific launch window, I wouldn't be blinking. But for eight years, that's a lot of marketing dollars being spent when no Marvel movies or TV shows are being flogged

Disney/Marvel are one of the worlds biggest companies...they derive revenue from many more sources than just movies that they make

Disney/Marvel are one of the worlds biggest companies...they derive revenue from many more sources than just movies that they make

Marvel doesn't sell star wars or Mickey or cartoons or anything else, just marvel products

They primarily revolve around the movie series, and a lesser degree the tv shows, and a much lesser degree comics.

I used to be connected to this sector, and merch sales are all geared around movie launch windows.

Marvel isn’t just 1 movie franchise.

Marvel created many Superhero’s & movies
It’s not just movies either, there’s Marvel Comics

‘like’ for Atom Heart Mother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back