MASON you DRONGO

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone needs to explain to Big Willie that punching a Pommy in the head is a complete waste of time. There is no possibility of further damage being done.

A shoulder driven into the rib cage followed by dumping them on their arse is what they dislike intensely. Also something they are not used to in the Super League.

Aussies deliberately laid down in this match in order to help England make it into the final. Grannygate also helps the cause :p

Willie must have fainted when David Kidwell came at him - best shoulder charge ever! :D

Then he stayed away from the second game to avoid Kidwell - Willie's not that stupid!

And the best thing about it all is the fact that it doesn't matter who we play in the Final, Big Willy gets to have a rematch either way. :thumbsu:

linda said:
The same tough guy who started crying when the NZ player took him the other week .

Naaa, he have a piece of grass in his eye and it looked like he was crying.

linda said:
Proper tough guys give and take without crying .

I wouldn't know about that, my wife wouldn't mind watching though :D

linda said:
I hope he doesnt get banned one less player to worry about

1 week and $5000, all we need is the GBI side to step up and beat NZ, either way, there's going to be biff and I can't wait.

Willie must have fainted when David Kidwell came at him - best shoulder charge ever! :D

Then he stayed away from the second game to avoid Kidwell - Willie's not that stupid!
Actually it was the head clash in the tackle which did the damage.

Best shoulder charge ever was Kidwell on big Petro in the grand final.

Actually it was the head clash in the tackle which did the damage.

Best shoulder charge ever was Kidwell on big Petro in the grand final.

Naaa, SBW has done a few decent one's in the last 2 seasons.

scarface2.gif

Someone needs to explain to Big Willie that punching a Pommy in the head is a complete waste of time. There is no possibility of further damage being done.

A shoulder driven into the rib cage followed by dumping them on their arse is what they dislike intensely. Also something they are not used to in the Super League.

Aussies deliberately laid down in this match in order to help England make it into the final. Grannygate also helps the cause :p

Make this guy a Moderator. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the best thing about it all is the fact that it doesn't matter who we play in the Final, Big Willy gets to have a rematch either way. :thumbsu:

1 week and $5000, all we need is the GBI side to step up and beat NZ, either way, there's going to be biff and I can't wait.

What needs to happen if we do get to the final is line cry baby and Morley up in the first tackle let them fight it out and then send them off and get on with the grown up stuff .We all know it wouldnt happen because Mason wouldnt have the bottle because Morley is even crazier than him.
Having said that I dont condone fighting in any way and Morley although I love him is totally stupid

What needs to happen if we do get to the final is line cry baby and Morley up in the first tackle let them fight it out and then send them off and get on with the grown up stuff .We all know it wouldnt happen because Mason wouldnt have the bottle because Morley is even crazier than him.
Having said that I dont condone fighting in any way and Morley although I love him is totally stupid

I'm not condoning fighting all over the place, just show a bit of passion, I'd rather see Mason put his fists up rather than open his mouth.

I feel sorry for Morley, ever since he came out here, he has been under the microscope more than any other player I can remember.

Half of his suspensions were because of his name rather than what he did, the media have alot to do with this.

A couple of seasons back, the whole crowd at Aussie Stadium was chanting his name, he has the respect of everyone out here bar a few who have no idea in the first place.

I can understand where you're coming from with the fighting, yes it's not a good look for the game at times and we all know that some in the media are waiting to put the game down, but I'd rather see a grown man stick up for himself instead of doing what they do in Soccer and pretend they were shot, while wriggling in pain on the ground.

I'm not condoning fighting all over the place, just show a bit of passion, I'd rather see Mason put his fists up rather than open his mouth.

I feel sorry for Morley, ever since he came out here, he has been under the microscope more than any other player I can remember.

Half of his suspensions were because of his name rather than what he did, the media have alot to do with this.

A couple of seasons back, the whole crowd at Aussie Stadium was chanting his name, he has the respect of everyone out here bar a few who have no idea in the first place.

I can understand where you're coming from with the fighting, yes it's not a good look for the game at times and we all know that some in the media are waiting to put the game down, but I'd rather see a grown man stick up for himself instead of doing what they do in Soccer and pretend they were shot, while wriggling in pain on the ground.

I agree with all you say and realise that sometimes there has to be a bit of boxing but find it strange that people who have got to the top of their sport still find the need to jepoardise their teams victory by fighting and being sent off .I have seen Morley at Leeds (my team ) do some ridiculous things mainly in the first few minutes .He definitly has a adrenaline problem .

Obviously being English I was bought up loving football and still have a season ticket at Nottingham Forest but agree totally about the cheating it has certainly made my love of the sport lessen .

I also have a season ticket at the Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey that where you get the proper fights and I have seen many times the benches cleared and everyone fighting on the ice

:eek: You can't have watched much rugby league if you thought that was the best shoulder charge.
Watch the replay or ask big Petro what he thought about it. First time I've ever seen the big bloke in Disneyland.

I see you are 21 years old so obviously you cant have watched much rugby league anyway.

I agree with all you say and realise that sometimes there has to be a bit of boxing but find it strange that people who have got to the top of their sport still find the need to jepoardise their teams victory by fighting and being sent off .I have seen Morley at Leeds (my team ) do some ridiculous things mainly in the first few minutes .He definitly has a adrenaline problem .

Neither Morely or Mason are anything compared to the Tongans for stupidity. I flicked a half time in the Liverpool Arsenal game to watch the end of England vs. Tonga RL, to see in 15 minutes, 2 Tongans yellow carded and a further 2 red carded. Needless to say they lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back