Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw the video on BBC with her speaking to the crowd at that site and she was giving the usual spiel of -

- “this is for social justice AND natural justice”

etc and all was going well with people cheering and clapping and then at the end after a slight pause she throws in -

- “AND RACIAL JUSTICE !!!”

And the crowd sort of just went quietly bewildered and I thought, ‘what message is she trying to send here, is she confused at the situation she’s protesting?’

‘Or is she confused at what “message” she is being told to push and just got her wires crossed in a ‘wrong time wrong place’ scenario..?

Meh, mob mentality doesn’t care too much about the details.

Sasha Baron Cohan has demonstrated that countless times.

I saw the video on BBC with her speaking to the crowd at that site and she was giving the usual spiel of -

- “this is for social justice AND natural justice”

etc and all was going well with people cheering and clapping and then at the end after a slight pause she throws in -

- “AND RACIAL JUSTICE !!!”

And the crowd sort of just went quietly bewildered and I thought, ‘what message is she trying to send here, is she confused at the situation she’s protesting?’

‘Or is she confused at what “message” she is being told to push and just got her wires crossed in a ‘wrong time wrong place’ scenario..?

I put BBC into google.

Those guys have got racial justice.
They have all the compensation they could possibly need.

I don’t see what “racial justice” has to do with a coal mine. Is black coal being portrayed by white coal using ‘blackface’ or something? :roflv1:🤦🏻‍♂️
It would be about people from Africa and parts of Asia being more adversley affected by climate change than others, but having less culpability for the problem.

It wouldn’t be how I finished the speech either, assuming it happened as cyclops said.

Now she gets arrested while the fat cats giggle among themselves and pay out their personal wagers to each other regarding her performance whilst sharing whiskey & cigars.
Oh dear. 🤦🏻‍♂️

This is how keyboard hoes and propaganda activists work.
The fake "arrest" of Saint Greta for the media show.

I have no words left for my contempt of the individuals who participate in or orchestrate this betrayal of the people they’re appealing to…

Oh dear. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have no words left for my contempt of the individuals who participate in or orchestrate this betrayal of the people they’re appealing to…

Please stop shitting on one of my favourite threads.

Oh dear. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I thought it would be good to save the environment like Greta, so i went to a travel agent and tried to book a catamaran to take me to Bali on holidays.
Some guy who looked like Mofra pointed at their sign and said "Does that say Sail Centre"?

I thought it would be good to save the environment like Greta, so i went to a travel agent and tried to book a catamaran to take me to Bali on holidays.
Some guy who looked like Mofra pointed at their sign and said "Does that say Sail Centre"?
Tell me more about this dashingly handsome devil

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this has been posted previously..

13e86cdb61c011f97377ddfee996aa6e.jpg

You can't spell Yes, without Yesterday, actually it may have been a few days ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back