2nds Matthew Allen Or Jarrod Brander

Which tall do you want replacing Darling?

• Brander

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • Allen

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Darling will be good to go. Was jogging on it. Mild sprain hopefully and two weeks to heal.
That's very optimistic. I hope you're right but I'm braced for the worst, which is 10 weeks out, like Ryan and Venables.

That's very optimistic. I hope you're right but I'm braced for the worst, which is 10 weeks out, like Ryan and Venables.
My fear is season- anything better than that is a win.

Simmo mentioned it in the presser when talking about Ryan that it’s easier for the little guys to come back from this kind of injury.

What injury did he have back in 2014/15 again?

Neither - we were too tall as it was - it worked because all were elite talents

I’d be more inclined to bring Ryan in and play waterman at CHF which is his natural role anyway

Lycett should be capable of playing more forward minutes and Nic will need to step up some game time

Although i wouldn't rush to do this vs Sydney it might be useful if Darling misses any substantial number of games.

In: Mallen/ Brander, Ryan

Out: Darling, Waterman

Waterman back in the WAFL to find some touch and get the ball kicked at him for a change. Petch biting at the ankles of Cripps and LeCras.

All those saying smaller forward line need to read my first sentence. Even I agree with going smaller but this threads about who do you really prefer seeing if they were to debut next game.

Although i wouldn't rush to do this vs Sydney it might be useful if Darling misses any substantial number of games.

In: Mallen/ Brander, Ryan

Out: Darling, Waterman

Waterman back in the WAFL to find some touch and get the ball kicked at him for a change. Petch biting at the ankles of Cripps and LeCras.
He's exciting but he's probably not even close to removing these two right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd try out something a bit different, play small and see if we have another set up we can switch to in a pinch.

Play Ryan if he's fit and comfortable. Ryan's a one touch player, who can give pressure and doesn't need WAFL time.

Lecras plays tall, Waterman too.... Lycett and Naitanui are clunking marks atm. Shuey will be back and Yeo can swing forward.

Even without Darling, our Sydney team is looking strong. We won't be favourites, but I wouldn't be surprised if we win.

I'd try out something a bit different, play small and see if we have another set up we can switch to in a pinch.

Play Ryan if he's fit and comfortable. Ryan's a one touch player, who can give pressure and doesn't need WAFL time.

Lecras plays tall, Waterman too.... Lycett and Naitanui are clunking marks atm. Shuey will be back and Yeo can swing forward.

Even without Darling, our Sydney team is looking strong. We won't be favourites, but I wouldn't be surprised if we win.

Agree ....

If someone had said before the season we would lose Luke shuey for four weeks and go 4-0 against gws...richmond ...hawks and saints I would have said pass be the joint please ..

One out one in .......one soldier down ...one must stand up

Brander looks like a smooth mover. Can play the role. Maybe if Ryan is fit replace Darling with Ryan to change it up. Ryan and Rioli and Waterman with Lecca and Cripps and JK looks pretty good to me. If we want to keep the land of the giants I don't mind Darling being replaced with Brander as he looks mobile.

Brander looks like a smooth mover. Can play the role. Maybe if Ryan is fit replace Darling with Ryan to change it up. Ryan and Rioli and Waterman with Lecca and Cripps and JK looks pretty good to me. If we want to keep the land of the giants I don't mind Darling being replaced with Brander as he looks mobile.

What about playing Lycett deeper ,...jk plays chf

I’d rather see a shuffle approach than a new player

Yeo and gov can play forward too

Back