Universal Love Matthew Pavlich

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
This. This is my favourite Pav moment.

The 2012 EF is next. Had a ticket for the game but couldn't go as our youngest was a couple of weeks old. Was watching the game on TV with my wife, we'd just put the kids to bed. At quarter time wife turns to me & says "does your friend still have the ticket?" so with her blessing I was at the ground just before half time (thanks to a hairy cab trip up Nepean Highway).
Your wife sounds like a legend

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
I only follow football because of pav and a chance flick of the channel to catch Pav defeat north in the red and white heritage jumper in 2003. Thrilling game. Phenomenal performance. Freo for life.
Pav was better than kouta. That last qtr was dominant

Purplrrr

All Australian
Jun 15, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pav was better than kouta. That last qtr was dominant

Kouta was before my time - immigrant parents that paid no attention to footy. I started following freo cos of Pav, but took a while to develop into a tragic that watched all the games! but I always loved sport, and I loved it when a champion could just take control of a game... they get a look in their eye etc. just make stuff happen. Imagine kouta was like that too.
Think it's much harder in footy due to numbers on the field. Pav managed his fair share...

Back