MEAT LOAF IS BACK

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Look, I know a few of you on here are big fans but * me, surely this guy can't be serious.

Can barely construct a sentence and sounds like a 3rd rate El Duce from the Mentors.

It also appears that his new album's title is influenced by Luke Darcy. Just in time for September.

Look, I know a few of you on here are big fans but **** me, surely this guy can't be serious.

Can barely construct a sentence and sounds like a 3rd rate El Duce from the Mentors.

It also appears that his new album's title is influenced by Luke Darcy. Just in time for September.

Actually, I loved his Bat out of Hell albums. Saw him at the EC, was awesome.........................about 20 years ago.

Jim Steinmen wrote all the material on his new album, so looking forward to a listen..................just to see if its any good.

Actually, I loved his Bat out of Hell albums.

Crowbot flogs love a bit of cockrock blaring out of their Datsun 120Y's while driving down Rundle Street mall shitfaced off West End while trying to pick up teenagers.

Crowbot flogs love a bit of cockrock blaring out of their Datsun 120Y's while driving down Rundle Street mall shitfaced off West End while trying to pick up teenagers.

Actually s**t truck, I had a burnt orange Datsun 180B worked to the hilt. AND, I was doing mainys down the main street of Mt Gambier.

Carry on Mr plastic!! :thumbsu:

Actually s**t truck, I had a burnt orange Datsun 180B worked to the hilt. AND, I was doing mainys down the main street of Mt Gambier.

The passion with which you say that makes it sound like it was the highlight of your life...... how embarrassing :oops:.

Look, I know a few of you on here are big fans but **** me, surely this guy can't be serious.

Looks just as old as some whorek players....:straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back