Mechwarrior RPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Found this one on my shelf - Version 1 from 1986 - and passed it on to Jr who then wanted to make up a character.

BUT - I couldn't find the character sheet anywhere online.

So, here it is. mechwarrior-character-sheet.gif

Last edited:

Yes we got that special joystick with 30 buttons and levers. Had to upgrade the hard drive after a while just to hold all of its whopping 100MB or so.
Still got it? Do you have a picture of it?
More interesting might be a newer scan of the MW1 Mechwarrior Character Record Sheet, Where the lines are more square so I can make an interactive character record sheet .pdf I am already collecting the fonts for it. I am still working on getting the artwork interactive as well.
I have not succeeded in getting the sheet rotated so it squares up nicely. Could you rescan the original please, (I am kinda restarting life over again after an accident, resources and mobility are limited.

• Admin
Still got it? Do you have a picture of it?
More interesting might be a newer scan of the MW1 Mechwarrior Character Record Sheet, Where the lines are more square so I can make an interactive character record sheet .pdf I am already collecting the fonts for it. I am still working on getting the artwork interactive as well.
I have not succeeded in getting the sheet rotated so it squares up nicely. Could you rescan the original please, (I am kinda restarting life over again after an accident, resources and mobility are limited.
No the joystick would have been chucked out ages ago.

I can have another go at scanning that for you.

No the joystick would have been chucked out ages ago.

I can have another go at scanning that for you.
That would be awesome. Thank you in advance :) The .pdf tool I have isn't Acrobat Distiller, and am using a free tool and rotating the GIF is difficult and unsuccessful so far. What I really need is Acrobat Distiller 5 and 7 and I could rock it pretty good. So I am on a learning curve with the new software.

Had a front door slammed on hand/wrist been slowed down typing this with one hand, no worries, no broken bones. just soft tissue and bruised bones.
OUch.

Anyway, finally here it is. 2.6Mb JPEG fle:

mechwarrior-character-sheet.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back