Roast Meet you Behind the Bike shed after school thread (not for doctors and nurses)

Remove this Banner Ad

Since this opportunity has been afforded to us:

Apuchar is a hypocritical bitch, who thinks that deleting her inflammatory, and factually incorrect, posts absolves her from all wrong-doing.

She also thinks that sucking up to Mods is the way to go....loves that button, (but not her own it seems).

And... @IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN you are a terrible poster and you need a kick in the bladder.

Thought this could be a good thread to have a crack at someone that has been pissing you off on the board.

Let me get the ball rolling by saying to IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN you are a terrible poster and you need a kick in the bladder.

Stronzo if you were a turd, you'd be a turtle, poking your head out momentarily to greet the world before withdrawing back into your warm cosy residence - frustrating the s**t out of every arsehole in existence.

Angry rant.

Angry rant with a few more words to emphasise the point I made in the previous sentence where I angrily ranted.

A few tangential words to make me look like I am joking.

Angry rant.

A few nice words to make it look like I am not completely insane.

Angry rant.

Angry rant but possibly a joke.

Swear word.

Angry rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angry rant.

Angry rant with a few more words to emphasise the point I made in the previous sentence where I angrily ranted.

Angry rant.

Angry rant.

Swear word.

Angry rant.
KicketPunchesRead?

Stronzo if you were a turd, you'd be a turtle, poking your head out momentarily to greet the world before withdrawing back into your warm cosy residence - frustrating the s**t out of every arsehole in existence.
Wasn't aware that turtles were a form of turd. Thanks for the revelation Mr Attenborough.

Up yours.

Angry rant.

Angry rant.

Angry rant.

Swear word.

Angry rant.

Hey muffin how did you hack into Clay's account ?

Give yourself an uppercut to the bladder

In other news.

Filthy fat pig, Gina Reinhart, (did I mention that she is morbidly obese and smells), is getting her football field sized arse sued off by the Wright family.

Come at me apuchar, you whiny bitch.

In other news.

Filthy fat pig, Gina Reinhart, (did I mention that she is morbidly obese and smells), is getting her football field sized arse sued off by the Wright family.

Come at me apuchar, you whiny bitch.

You sir should be ashamed - derogatory to pigs everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back