Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

You're using one variable (IQ for a whole nation - which has its integrity issues alone) to paint a broad brush over a small group (Sudanese migrants). You're appealing to statistics incorrectly. It's a fallacy. Your discussion re: Indian migrants actually takes into account the demographics of those migrants but you're ignoring it for the Sudanese. This is why you're wrong.

So what exactly are you trying to say then? That while the more intelligent indians immigrate to australia (and are thus over-represented in higher educational attainment), the less intelligent of the sudanese population immigrate to australia (and are thus over-represented in crime stats)?

So what exactly are you trying to say then? That while the more intelligent indians immigrate to australia (and are thus over-represented in higher educational attainment), the less intelligent of the sudanese population immigrate to australia (and are thus over-represented in crime stats)?
Quite possibly. I don't know. But blanket statements are just uninformed guesses.

literally proving my point by still trying to be racist. Oh well, proof is in the pudding here in that a white person has a low IQ despite you trying to claim genetic superiority makes you smarter than blacks. Education failure by the state and someone who doesn't deserve any more oxygen. Stormfront is over there.
Everyone appears racist to a LTDF bigot. FWIW I know a lot of Punjabs and this is their version. Are they racist too?

Yeah everyone’s a caring nice well mannered individual til you get your house ran through and ransacked at knife point, can’t wait til some of these snowflakes wake up and smell the roses 🥀🥴

Til it happens to them they won’t tho, useful idiots in the social engineering machine! More immigrants with questionable backgrounds poor social skills and no talents? Yes please! 💀🔪

It’s at this point we should only be accepting their doctors and engineers and skilled workers or ones that want to become such (if they don’t deport them) and deport the trouble makers!! Not so hard lol

Leftards are just bleeding hearts so easily manipulated and too stupid to think for themselves. It’s a shame we all have to suffer because of their overly sensitive stupidity.

Everyone appears racist to a LTDF bigot. FWIW I know a lot of Punjabs and this is their version. Are they racist too?
Yes and it's a well known fact that different types of indian ethnicities don't like each other. Same goes with the Tamils in Sri Lanka.

Yeah everyone’s a caring nice well mannered individual til you get your house ran through and ransacked at knife point, can’t wait til some of these snowflakes wake up and smell the roses 🥀🥴

Til it happens to them they won’t tho, useful idiots in the social engineering machine! More immigrants with questionable backgrounds poor social skills and no talents? Yes please! 💀🔪

It’s at this point we should only be accepting their doctors and engineers and skilled workers or ones that want to become such (if they don’t deport them) and deport the trouble makers!! Not so hard lol

Leftards are just bleeding hearts so easily manipulated and too stupid to think for themselves. It’s a shame we all have to suffer because of their overly sensitive stupidity.

These social justices warriors are on a war path of DEATH and DESTRUCTION disguised as kindness and compassion. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Bomberboyokay which one is this one again? I've lost track on the amount of new aliases that got for GWS.

Don’t @ me minnow your opinions and football club are dog s**t.

You have poor taste and you should feel bad, very bad.
Quality from the cheap seats. How many email accounts do you need to keep track of?

Bomberboyokay which one is this one again? I've lost track on the amount of new aliases that got for GWS.
Is it that bloke who always put " Looney left " in his posts ?

I can't even remember his name

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and it's a well known fact that different types of indian ethnicities don't like each other. Same goes with the Tamils in Sri Lanka.
If it's a well known fact then how did you draw the conclusion that I'm racist? All I did was state a well known fact.

I tell you what doesn’t make sense grown men with vaginas drinking soy milk.. that’s unnatural and just downright unwholesome!

As per the link,

IQ scores typically reflect the quality of education in certain parts of the world, as well as the accessibility and resources available to people in those geographic regions​
There is high quality and easily accessible education resources available in Australia. However, we are seeing kids of Sudanese immigrants drop out as early as primary school - which leads them to have zero prospects (apart from the 1% who are good at footy or basketball). It's not an IQ problem, it's a cultural problem.

As per the link,

IQ scores typically reflect the quality of education in certain parts of the world, as well as the accessibility and resources available to people in those geographic regions​
There is high quality and easily accessible education resources available in Australia. However, we are seeing kids of Sudanese immigrants drop out as early as primary school - which leads them to have zero prospects (apart from the 1% who are good at footy or basketball). It's not an IQ problem, it's a cultural problem.
Is it legal to drop out of primary school?

Making things up is fun. Sorted will do anything to denigrate people of colour for not being as superior as him!
Facts are facts.

Does that hurt your feelings Bradesmaen? Off to your safe space you go.

How is it a fact that kids are dropping out in primary school? Where is the proof other than his typical blacks are bad rant.
My point is that your comment of "Sorted will do anything to denigrate people of colour for not being as superior as him!" Is complete and utter bullshit. If anyone makes a comment that disagrees with your LTDF ideology your immediate response is that they're racist. Grow up FFS. I can just picture you, maliface and your mates sitting in prep class drawing with your crayons mumbling between yourselves with pouted lips that so and so is racist. Start debating the topics in a logical and sensible manner. Not everyone who disagrees with you is racist.

My point is that your comment of "Sorted will do anything to denigrate people of colour for not being as superior as him!" Is complete and utter bulls**t. If anyone makes a comment that disagrees with your LTDF ideology your immediate response is that they're racist. Grow up FFS. I can just picture you, maliface and your mates sitting in prep class drawing with your crayons mumbling between yourselves with pouted lips that so and so is racist. Start debating the topics in a logical and sensible manner. Not everyone who disagrees with you is racist.
You think other races are inferior to yours, how is that not racist?
And when digging deeper, you point out that it's white people superior to black people...

I mean, if that isn't racist, what the * is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back