Mod. Notice Membership BarCode Alert

Remove this Banner Ad

It is highly recommended that you do not ever share your membership barcode, it is your mode of access to finals tickets.

Should you share your barcode with anyone for access to the PF (or any other earlier final) you have also given that person the information required to enter the GF ticket ballot, and lock you out of it if they get in before you.

It is an unfortunate truth that the majority of requests for this information come from scammer and/or resellers.
This is naturally far more true of some random "noob" than it is of a longer term poster associated with the club, but the risk is yours if taken regardless.

Neither BigFooty nor the Giants carry current idiot insurance.

No image showing your barcode on your membership card should be shared on twitter, facebook, instagram etc for exactly the same reasons.

Those of us planning to enter the GF ballot, should we get there would also prefer to sit amongst like minded supporters and not a bunch of "ring ins".

It is highly recommended that you do not ever share your membership barcode, it is your mode of access to finals tickets.

Should you share your barcode with anyone for access to the PF (or any other earlier final) you have also given that person the information required to enter the GF ticket ballot, and lock you out of it if they get in before you.

It is an unfortunate truth that the majority of requests for this information come from scammer and/or resellers.
This is naturally far more true of some random "noob" than it is of a longer term poster associated with the club, but the risk is yours if taken regardless.

Neither BigFooty nor the Giants carry current idiot insurance.

No image showing your barcode on your membership card should be shared on twitter, facebook, instagram etc for exactly the same reasons.

Those of us planning to enter the GF ballot, should we get there would also prefer to sit amongst like minded supporters and not a bunch of "ring ins".
I'm going in the ballot and agree about sitting together. But I don't think we have any say in it at all.

In 2013 I got an email saying well done here are you seats. Take them or GAGF

Definately have to have a catch up place though

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm going in the ballot and agree about sitting together. But I don't think we have any say in it at all.

In 2013 I got an email saying well done here are you seats. Take them or GAGF

Definately have to have a catch up place though

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Initial seating will be zoned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back