Mid Gippy 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

GF I'm tipping Thorpdale vs Newborough with the potato peelers to break a 40 year drought .

BNF : can't go past the smooth mover from the racecourse Cody Loughridge. Been training the house down from all reports.

Coleman: Jake Best bloke has kicked 90 odd in the gippy league previously so slotting through 15 on the slope at willow grove will be like taking candy from a baby for him.

Big story for me is : Toora face league sanctions for stacking their twos team.
The big Chode is being paid too much down at the racecourse, pressure to perform gets to him. Wouldnt be surprised if Verboon gives him a run in the twos at some stage to stop the Stony piggy bank from breaking. Hope he doesnt get caught up in the midday circus antics of the Lions reserves players post 2pm

The big Chode is being paid too much down at the racecourse, pressure to perform gets to him. Wouldnt be surprised if Verboon gives him a run in the twos at some stage to stop the Stony piggy bank from breaking. Hope he doesnt get caught up in the midday circus antics of the Lions reserves players post 2pm

Verboon would be stupid to put the rolls royce in the lunchtime league. What the stony twos boys in showers is no ones business anyways. If they celebrate hard good on them.

Sounds like all i was fed at the strezlecki bakehouse was porkie pies. Good luck to Mr Turner and the crew at tigerland.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and predict a ladder for the MGFL.

1. Newborough
2. Thorpdale
3.Fishy
4.Foster
5. Yinnar
6. MDU
7.East
8. Stony Creek
9. Tarwin
10. Boolarra
11. Toora
12. Mirboo North
13. Hill End

Don't know much about a few sides so will probably be a fair way off the mark.
I think fish creek will be the side to beat this year, I am hearing the tragedy of them losing their club rooms has galvanised the club and community and brought them all together, sources tell me their is a good vibe out on the track and the leading senior players want to bring it home for all the community who have given back to the club this off season thru trying times

What's popping in the news circles of the MGFL.

Big Bilby kicked 5 in his first showing for the Yizz if he doesn't kick the ton this season I'll be surprised.

Big leysy has crossed to thorpdale. Many in the ngfnl will be glad they aren't running into him this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newborough defeated Ellinbank in a practice match, Craig Skinner has taken to the tabloids to express his displeasure in low training numbers. At this stage, finals is a pass mark for them. How the mighty have fallen

Rumblings in the district. Everyone knows of the Easts multiple failed attempts to join NGFNL, but rumour has it Newborough are also looking to greener pastures. Interesting times ahead if that is true.

Cold Sober, care to share any news you have heard? The season is fast approaching and you are quieter than a librarian. If no reply within 5 minutes, will send out a search party.

Newborough defeated Ellinbank in a practice match, Craig Skinner has taken to the tabloids to express his displeasure in low training numbers. At this stage, finals is a pass mark for them. How the mighty have fallen
Smoke and Mirrors or has the cash ran out? I'd have thought the disappointment of the last couple of years would keep the kennel motivated?

Cold Sober, where are you?
We got some work to do now
Cold Sober, where are you?
We need some help from you now
Come on Cold Sober, I see you
Pretending you got a sliver
But you're not fooling me, 'cause I can see
The way you shake and shiver
You know we got a mystery to solve
So, Cold Sober, be ready for your act
Don't hold back
And, Cold Sober, if you come through
You're gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack
That's a fact
Cold Sober, where are you
You're ready and you're willing
If we can count on you, Cold Sober
I know we'll catch that villain

Mirboo North CFA search party has been activated. Standby for further developments

Surprised they have the time with the devastation caused by the storms of late.

Anyways I reckon Mr Skinner is talking a whole heap of dribble and the puppies from southwell avenue will be barking when the whips are cracking.

Tank Rosato to win the league bnf in a landslide keeping fit by running 10km everyday with a bag of thorpy spuds over each shoulder. As previously stated i haven't seen james durkin back in on the clearances yet but if it happens Jason Winderlich will be a premiership coach of his boyhood club mark my words

Surprised they have the time with the devastation caused by the storms of late.

Anyways I reckon Mr Skinner is talking a whole heap of dribble and the puppies from southwell avenue will be barking when the whips are cracking.

Tank Rosato to win the league bnf in a landslide keeping fit by running 10km everyday with a bag of thorpy spuds over each shoulder. As previously stated i haven't seen james durkin back in on the clearances yet but if it happens Jason Winderlich will be a premiership coach of his boyhood club mark my words
Mid Gippy finals aren’t for the faint of heart.

This season could be Mid Gippy's last.
Morwell East on the move, Newborough considering it, Yinnar stuck in no-mans land and Mirboo Nth folding, the writings well and truly on the wall.

This season could be Mid Gippy's last.
Morwell East on the move, Newborough considering it, Yinnar stuck in no-mans land and Mirboo Nth folding, the writings well and truly on the wall.

You say confidence is high around the strezleckis and then next post they are folding? Must be going out with a bang

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back