******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

I only voted yes for gay marriage to spite Christians. Otherwise I may have been inclined to vote no. It was probably the most satisfying vote in my lifetime other than booting Howard & Napthine

Saw a young bloke yesterday wearing the reverse of this.
Just a hoodie and a skirt.

No make up, short haircut, dont think even gay.
Just decided it was skirt weather.

I might have seen the same young man a few weeks earlier. Hoodie and skirt, didn't look gay/trans either. But then again I live near a Uni and have seen young men at the shops wearing doona's and bath robes in the past, so it wasn't too far out of the ordinary. It's like he said to himself one day, air flow around my balls feels really nice, * society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just discovered East Asians have x5 more ACE2 receptors than caucasian people. Meaning we don't need to worry about the Coronavirus. For caucasians it's like fighting an army of 10 000 instead of say 50 000. White people cannot die and are immortal. Give me Australian of the Year

I just discovered East Asians have x5 more ACE2 receptors than caucasian people. Meaning we don't need to worry about the Coronavirus. For caucasians it's like fighting an army of 10 000 instead of say 50 000. White people cannot die and are immortal. Give me Australian of the Year

We know who to blame if the country goes into a ****fest.

Millennial "men" are marinating their balls in soy sauce for some reason.

Ok... So do you need to slice open/puncture/aerate the sack for this to work? Or does it just soak through the thick leathery skin deep into the testes?

I just want to do it properly is all. Is the sweeter Kecap Manis suitable for this procedure? Or is it a bit thick?

I just have this awful feeling its going to permanently stain the meat and 2 veg black or brown. I'm sure you'd know how hard it is to wash out soy sauce stains from your clothing, will it do the same to the tackle? :oops:

I fear it may be the modern equivalent of 'blackface' type of racism. Which may possibly offend the lucky ladies in line. :oops:

Ok... So do you need to slice open/puncture/aerate the sack for this to work? Or does it just soak through the thick leathery skin deep into the testes?

I just want to do it properly is all. Is the sweeter Kecap Manis suitable for this procedure? Or is it a bit thick?

I just have this awful feeling its going to permanently stain the meat and 2 veg black or brown. I'm sure you'd know how hard it is to wash out soy sauce stains from your clothing, will it do the same to the tackle? :oops:

I fear it may be the modern equivalent of 'blackface' type of racism. Which may possibly offend the lucky ladies in line. :oops:

As if boomers aren't dipping their balls in soy sauce too after reading this. What else would've there been do to in the 1970s anyway, aside from root hookers and smoke opium from lamps

Lol how do you boomers feel about this one? https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...ive-coverage/36049141122fc889c6896cc4f33845bd

She be right mentality goes overseas then walks into local crowd of 12000 Melbournites couple days later. The apathy reminds me off all the she be right tax cheats and selfish campaigners that drive up property prices. They don't care who it effects and neither does this concert goer! Good karma I guess

8f6d7249abea0b34966d990ceaef1e8b54b2809b

Remove this Banner Ad

Back