Millewa Football League 2009 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard today that Markham has signed with underbool and had not even spoken to Cardross!!:eek:
Is that where Hilly is coaching? Have heard he is chasing quite a few players to go down there...Denaro Bros, Oconnor Bros, must be a bit of coin at Underbool...

Harro, keato will be handy out there had a good year in the wimmera he kicked 40+ goals and had an all round good season so very good edition to cardy:thumbsu:

i think you would be quite surprised Rocket who we pay incentives to play footy for us, unlike other clubs we don't go out spending willy nilly
Don't start this crap again, we all know it's garbage! You have plenty of coin and you spend plenty, good luck to you but don't try to make us believe otherwise.
Bambill and Golly are the richest clubs in the league for many reasons, a couple of reasons being shrued business minded committee members and also their respective locations help.
Both clubs pay far and above the average spend on player payments and both clubs get far and above returns for their investments with on-field results, don't treat us like idiots though.

Nope!! Staying at Tigerland. Signed? where do you get your info?
Does talking 2 mean signed?

Sorry your wrong on this 1 Rabbito he will be playing with underbool, he cant stand Walder and wont be staying at Red Cliffs.

Nope!! Staying at Tigerland. Signed? where do you get your info?
Does talking 2 mean signed?

Got the info from the horses mouth as chasing him to come to our club!!:eek:

I thought you would have talked to him to trying to get him out to Golly??:D:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imps are playing hardball on our latest signing but I didn't expect anything different:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Who cares! If he isn't contracted and doesn't owe the club money then he will go to you. If he is contracted why bother, you should recall they had Catta sitting out the first half of last season, stupid you for signing a contracted player!
Any news on teams i actually care about, are the other 5 teams going with recruits and pre season training?

Why do Bambill & Gol Gol need to recruit for anyway ???
What is the go out at Werrimull with young Valerio ???

Valerio approached one of our recruits from Merbein and ask or was interested comin with him to Werrimull. Was encouraged to stay at Merbein and as far as i know thats where it ended.

I am part of recruiting at the pies and he is not part of our plans as at his age he needs to play SFL.:eek::thumbsu:

Imps are playing hardball on our latest signing but I didn't expect anything different:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Well well its funny when we lost some recruits last year due to contracts you didnt hear us squeal like little pigs. Bout time you blokes got it hard and had to earn your recruits. :D:thumbsdown:

We have spoken to about 100 players this year and will probably end up with about 5-10 players. Seems the rich get richer and the poor just struggle along...............:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back