Autopsy Misfiring Dogs choke a top 4 spot v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Another game pissed away by pathetic goalkicking, dumb decision making and a lack of coaching and tactical adjustments.

I don’t care we won 5 in a row, a super talented list is being completely wasted.

Stupid game to give away when we have Geelong and Port next. How Hannah gets a game in 2023 I'll never know. Starting Gardner, ToB and JoD in the same backline makes no sense at all. Thank God we had Jones otherwise it wouldn't have been close at all.

Trying to not to get too low on this game as it was in tough conditions after a good run of form. But losing to Gold Coast is always going to hurt regardless of the situation. The next two games will seriously shape the direction this season goes

Take a bow Matt Rowell. Suns would have been robbed not to win that in the end. We are absolutely middle of the road and I think (even though Bevo is a gun coach) we desperately need a new voice to reinvigorate our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't win them all. Suns are a decent side. They should have beat Melbourne if McPherson makes a set shot from 40 out with no angle. Tbh I think we are where we deserve to be on the ladder. We are still a middle of the pack side.

On a positive note, Jamarra is so bloody exciting to watch. Special player.

blew perfect opportunity to get into top 4, Didn't really deserve it in end but Hannan and TOB cost any chance to sneak it with their stupidity in final 3 minutes. Wasn't a good sneak peak into post Libba era as he was given an absolute bath tonight and we struggled as a result

Wasted opportunity

Dumb football and just not efficient.

GC cleaner smarter and more efficient.

Get the players rehydrated and get them out of there

And AFL we have played in Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, and Darwin so screw you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back