NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

I was summoned by the powers that be to keep you lot in order. Hopefully, you won't see much of me, but I'll be there to ward off those pesky trolls when the season starts.

earn't the right.....
Earned

... Goodes felt obligated .....

obliged

There's enough bad spelling on this forum with Punts. Don't you two start.
If you're to write the obituary of our hero then at least have the decency to write well. He deserves your best English on his headstone

Earned

obliged

There's enough bad spelling on this forum with Punts. Don't you two start.
If you're to write the obituary of our hero then at least have the decency to write well. He deserves your best English on his headstone

You're missing a full-stop at the end of that sentence there. :p Anyway, after a quick google search in either obligated vs obliged i couldn't make head nor tail of it. I probably should have found a different word to use, m'lord. ;)

Couldn't care less what you have to say about my spelling , most people know what im getting at

Yep who gives a krap, Punts you've been BOG this pre season on this forum by an absolute mile... No bigger flog then a grammar nazi, keep up the awesome work fellow blood :thumbsu: Love your passion mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to agree bungy.

My effort was preety paw.

You're forgiven. Just winding up Punts really, as his posts have got so bad I have to run them through Google translate. I put them into Arabic, then Turkish, back to Croatian, into Latin and finally into French. I then get Mimi, my French maid, to sit on my knee and tell me what Punts has posted, while I munch on a croissant smeared liberally with demi-sel butter and vegemite.

Just be thankful they didn't make me a mod Bedders.

I've got a list of trouble makers I'd soon sort out.

You're missing a full-stop at the end of that sentence there. :p Anyway, after a quick google search in either obligated vs obliged i couldn't make head nor tail of it. I probably should have found a different word to use, m'lord. ;)

The correct honorific is my lord (not capitalised as I'm not The Lord) but I will allow you to use m'lord. It has a lovely peasant feel about it. In person I'd also expect you to doff your cap and avert your eyes slightly.

You're forgiven. Just winding up Punts really, as his posts have got so bad I have to run them through Google translate. I put them into Arabic, then Turkish, back to Croatian, into Latin and finally into French. I then get Mimi, my French maid, to sit on my knee and tell me what Punts has posted, while I munch on a croissant smeared liberally with demi-sel butter and vegemite.
look, we are all a little confused over Punts recent positivity, it just something we need to come to terms with.

Trust me, you've seen me around here before ;)

'Tracing your old posts I found your previous avatar still exists where you had been quoted. From that information I have deduced that you are non other than .........'

After an agonisingly short series of just 3 episodes, Sherlock will continue next year.