MPNFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea looked very impressive should have won by a lot more against the so called premiership favourites. Is it again the same story at Edi you stop Kurt Lopo you stop Edi

Chelsea looked very impressive should have won by a lot more against the so called premiership favourites. Is it again the same story at Edi you stop Kurt Lopo you stop Edi
He was their best player, he kicked a pretty good goal about 10 into the third qtr and then he went off and then Chelsea kicked a goal from a stoppage and didn’t look back

Kurt plays for himself, and on very decent coin too.

Chelsea were too fit

Was a good game to watch, ground in great condition, decent size crowd

Kurt plays for himself, and on very decent coin too.

Chelsea were too fit

Was a good game to watch, ground in great condition, decent size crowd
A bit harsh saying he plays for himself. He is a gun and always seems to be a great team player. Did hear he is on 4 figures plus and knocked back a big offer from a club at the pointy end of the Peninsula 🦈

A bit harsh saying he plays for himself. He is a gun and always seems to be a great team player. Did hear he is on 4 figures plus and knocked back a big offer from a club at the pointy end of the Peninsula 🦈
Not my words regarding playing for himself

That's the feedback from other players in the comp.
And yes he's on 4 figures.

But he was bloody good yesterday

That goal he kicked in the 3rd was an absolute cracker. To me Edi looked a bit too big and slow and Chelsea had too much run and ran over the top of them but it is only rd 1. Looks like another long season for Rye. Should be another cracker today between Rosebud and Sorrento

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goal he kicked in the 3rd was an absolute cracker. To me Edi looked a bit too big and slow and Chelsea had too much run and ran over the top of them but it is only rd 1. Looks like another long season for Rye. Should be another cracker today between Rosebud and Sorrento
To be fair to Rye that had as much of the ball as Tyabb just couldn’t hit a target forward of centre. Tyabb way more efficient in this area. A small lapse in concentration cost Rye big time in the 2nd Qtr and the match got away from there. They are certainly a little better than last year, but still can’t see them winning a game with the improvement from Cribby and Tyabb…..Hastings might be there chance for a win, as heard they are struggling a little.
No one in D2 MPNFL should be on 4 figures no matter how good they are….ridiculous money!

Not the only one on 4 figures in Div 2. One close to it and another who now is also getting the extra payment as playing assistant coach both at Devon

Biggest surprise for me from weekend results was how easy yc beat mt Eliza. Yc are always a great team but I had Mt Eliza this year as Dromana biggest threat.

Pearcedale looks a lovely part of the world…

Absolutely vile behaviour, and judging by the comments on that post a frequent occurance at that club. Hopefully they have the book thrown at them for trying to deny it instead of doing the right thing and disowning that behaviour.

Last half game-day scenes from the Mornington V Mount Eliza ANZAC day match on 25 April 2024.

Includes pre-game ANZAC Day remembrance ceremony.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back