Autopsy My last request

Remove this Banner Ad

When I'm laying on my deathbed my last request will be to dose me with LSD and put the 2016 GF on the telly. That's a perfect death imo.
Psylocybin for me mate. And change the GF to Prelim.

Just listened to this with Sam Harris and Roland Griffiths. Roland has terminal cancer has hit the mushrooms hard after being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He describes his dying days as the best of his life.

You may need to be a member of Sam Harris to listen to the above but it comes out in YouTube about a week later.

Imagine if we hit the mushrooms instead of the cider at half time at Spotless - epic.

When I'm laying on my deathbed my last request will be to dose me with LSD and put the 2016 GF on the telly. That's a perfect death imo.
Noted.
Do you want us to get Denis Cometti to perform the memorial service (misty optically)?

Anyway hang in there Scrag. Rather than run the 2016 GF on continuous repeat we might have the option of the chucking on the 2023-25 threepeat as well.

Psylocybin for me mate. And change the GF to Prelim.

Just listened to this with Sam Harris and Roland Griffiths. Roland has terminal cancer has hit the mushrooms hard after being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He describes his dying days as the best of his life.

You may need to be a member of Sam Harris to listen to the above but it comes out in YouTube about a week later.

Imagine if we hit the mushrooms instead of the cider at half time at Spotless - epic.

Just listened to this one, brother. Beautiful. The full 2 hours was available on Spotify without a subscription. We need to establish a new moral framework for secular spiritualism that uses psychedelics as tools to restructure our thinking and save humanity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back